fryoj

Decoding 2020

A fence shot with an Area 51 meme on it would be good. "Nothing to see here." Use of deadly force is authorized. Haha =)

• Haha 1

Honestly. If there had been teasers now, I think a lot of this bickering would have naturally subsided (or at least, not have surfaced in the first place).

But since there aren't. We have next to nothing to discuss, so we're literally trying to find something to argue about.

Therefore, I can't say I really blame either "side", (if you want to call it that), in this "debate" currently transpiring. This always happens when we have nothing to talk about. If the park would just put out some darn teasers already, we actually could be having a meaningful discussion about 2020.

• Like 3

Just now, Maverick44 said:

I am happy! @collin.klopfstein Did we know if anyone from KIC was at the park today?

Fye coasters on their Instagram story said they are uploading a video tonight for a construction update but no teasers

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BeastForever said:

Honestly. If there had been teasers now, I think a lot of this bickering would have naturally subsided (or at least, not have surfaced in the first place).

But since there aren't. We have next to nothing to discuss, so we're literally trying to find something to argue about.

Therefore, I can't say I really blame either "side", (if you want to call it that), in this "debate" currently transpiring. This always happens when we have nothing to talk about. If the park would just put out some darn teasers already, we actually could be having a meaningful discussion about 2020.

We wanted teasers so bad that we all forgot the REAL teasers were all the friends we made along the way. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Good for you. There's also a lot of people here that are tired of him bringing it up.
This is exactly why I haven't bothered reading every single day. The back half of this thread has been nothing besides pointless chatter. 
But you said: " Nobody here says they hate Intamins. We are tired of you bringing them into every conversation. It's not that hard to comprehend. "

Please don't assume you speak for everyone in this thread, this stage of the thread, or KIC as a whole. It's also false that he brings Intamin into every conversation. You may perceive that as being true, because he apparently triggered you, but it simply isn't the case.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WindingSon said:

Here, have some fresh meat 

He didn’t give a date though, making the post kind of useless & vague.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

He didn’t give a date though, making the post kind of useless & vague.

He says August 14th...

3 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

He says August 14th...

I just saw that it was on there. August 14th? But who is this person and there is no reason to believe this date is correct. He could be the dippin dots guy. 

2 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

He says August 14th...

Hmm earlier the post didn’t say that, I think he edited it in.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Hmm earlier the post didn’t say that, I think he edited it in.

Could someone link the post I can’t find it?

1 minute ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Scroll up its posted like 5 minutes ago?

EDIT ** its looks like who ever posted it has now deleted it**

• Like 1

User deleted it.

• Like 2

Did someone at least screenshot it or anything about what it said?

All he said was what we already know plus the fact the park will stay open 2 hours later & the announcement will be projected onto the FoF building.

• Like 2

Just now, collin.klopfstein said:

Did someone at least screenshot it or anything about what it said?

You didn't miss much. He said the announcement would be August 14th at 10pm in Xbase, and that the park will be open the extra 2 hours (park closes at 8 that day) to accommodate for that. He also said there would be no teasers.

• Like 2

I just wish I could know who this person was and how he got this information.  Boo that man lol

Just now, Maverick44 said:

I just wish I could know who this person was and how he got this information.  Boo that man lol

While I am taking this with a grain of salt, I've got the 14th in my sights in case I need to be prepared for that day, lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ldhudsonjr said:

While I am taking this with a grain of salt, I've got the 14th in my sights in case I need to be prepared for that day, lol.

Dilly Dilly. I will save the date you know just in case lol

39 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

We wanted teasers so bad that we all forgot the REAL teasers were all the friends we made along the way. lol

That is so sickening sweet...it sounds like something you would hear on a show like “Touched By An Angel”. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, standbyme said:

That is so sickening sweet...it sounds like something you would hear on a show like “Touched By An Angel”. :P

haha I was going for more like the 90's family sitcom vibe but Touched By An Angel is close enough

• Haha 2

Just a quick reminder to keep the conversation civil. Arguing make threads tedious to read, especially so when there are 269 pages of comments.

Let's also keep the coaster manufacturer debate out of this topic, it's been discussed ad nauseam elsewhere on the forum.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I think things have clamed. Sorry for all the commotion @malem. Just sitting here waiting for a teaser lol

• Like 3

This makes me so mad, the gp don’t understand the difference between a fan concept and the real thing. This dude says that this is what ki is getting

3FF9CF12-B5EB-480A-A635-E1E24293CD43.png

• Haha 4