Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/04/2026 in all areas

  1. Take this with a heavy grain of salt, but ElToroRyan on YouTube stated that he's heard recent rumors of Kings Island being the park that bought ArieForce One. I do consider him a credible source, as he previously was the first to report about Top Thrill Dragster being redone by Zamperla and Kingda Ka being retired after 2024. This is unconfirmed, so it's entirely possible that this could be false or there could be a change of plans, so please don't take this as fact until we hear otherwise.
  2. I watched the video and he put 2 different potential locations. One in Area 72 replacing some of the maintineance buildings and the parade float tent which I don't see happening for obvious reasons. The other is back behind Banshee and he mentioned he heard a pre merger rumor of the park potentially expanding the park's footprint to connect A72 and Action Zone which I don't see happening as KI can't even staff the park consistently as is. What makes you think they'd be able to staff a major expansion like that?
  3. Those locations were his speculation only, and I definitely don't see that second location happening for the same reason you just described. The first is a little more feasible, though I imagine it would add significant costs to build new maintenance buildings farther out from the park as well as the parade float tent. If AF1 comes to Kings Island, I think it would probably go somewhere else instead of the two locations he brought up.
  4. Camden Park the only park not rumored.
  5. Asked @malem to look at it. Now sure he has gotten to it yet. I experienced what you are seeing today as well.
  6. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Bmfm33Z54/ Looks like the Python has found a new home in a traveling circuit and is operating at the KY State Fair
  7. Not too long ago the Music Hall was seeking tax benefits from the state and city. I’m somewhat tempted to ask how does the city and state feel that this organization who got a tax break is now destroying a local icon? What does the City of Cincinnati or better yet the state of Ohio have to say on these matters? I place blame 50% on the original owners, 50% on MEMI. They should have known this kind of backlash would come, I’m interested to see if any action may come from the legislative side of things.
  8. Well, at least Moonlite Gardens might be saved... Still ashame that the pool will be demolished. I still miss working in the rides department there... Such a shame that the previous owners let it deteriorate... If only Ron Walker hadn`t passed away in 1997...
  9. What the ownership did to Coney still makes me sad. It had so much potential, and was terribly mismanaged by the ownership that eventually sold it to the CSO. When they removed the rides at the end of the 2019 season, that was the beginning of the end. They didn`t really invest much into the place after that point. I still miss working in the rides department there terribly. I know several of the full time staff that was laid off with the sale of the park. The concession stands at Riverbend that used to be run by Coney employees are now being run by MEMI`s vendor company. I shutter to think what the parking situation will be on the first sold out concert. Coney`s parking employees had the handling of traffic and parking down to a tee. The whole situation is sad. I don`t know why they could not continue to co-exist.
This leaderboard is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.