Everything posted by Vortex
-
SeaWorld: Girl Bit By Dolphin
Last time I was at Sea World they told you not to place anything above the water the dolphins will bite it.
-
Cedar Fair's Matt Ouimett Presents at UBS Global Media Conference
Paramount Parks had a hard time with keeping up the themed rides.
-
Under rated ride at Kings Island
Past Ski Lab Present Shake Rattle & Roll
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
So much was said about Son of Beast it was hard for anyone to believe anything. It's over now so we have to talk about something else.
-
How Many Visits Did You Make to Kings Island in 2012?
I went 7 times had to cut down do to gas money.
-
New anything in 2013?
Keep a eye on the big dirt area next to Fight Deck in 2013.
-
Winterfest
If you had a pass if was free before Paramount and free parking.
-
IAAPA 2012
Lol you think Sliverdollar city would have heard of Son of Beast. Lol frist looping wooden coaster.
-
Vortex to be retired soon?
The majority stakeholder in S&S Worldwide, Larsen MacColl Partners, has sold their interest in S&S to Sansei Yusoki Co Ltd, a Japanese company involved with lift and escalator systems, stage equipment, as well as an arm for amusement rides as well. http://www.screamscape.com/html/industry_news.htm#SSPOWER Does not look like anything will change at S&S. Hope Vortex will still be round for just a little more.
-
New anything in 2013?
Additional investments across Cedar Fair's collection of parks will feature numerous new shows and entertainment offerings. Does not say what type of show. Sorry was on my phone when I posted.
-
New anything in 2013?
Looks like Kings Island is getting a new show. http://coasterbuzz.com/News/cedar-fair-outlines-2013-capital-expenditures
-
Possible Ride Station Location?
I wonder if Kings Island would get something small like Knott's in Action Zone. Kings Island is the only big park in the chain with out a wild mouse.
-
Thunder Alley could be no more...
Kinda funny on the last day I got two fun perks for Thuder Alley after I bought something.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Really not much left of Son of Beast. Just the lift and some track. Sorry the picture was taken with my cell.
-
The first 2012/2013 off-season thread!
Last time the park did not add anything a coaster showed up the next year. Got one last picture of Son oaf Beast. Hope they post the rest of it unless they are saving the lift hill for something.
-
SIX Throws Season Pass Pricing Integrity To The Wind
It took me 45 mins two weeks ago at Fiesta Texas. They only had two people processing passes.
-
Updated google earth
If you look in one of the grassy area in the woods you can see Patrick Star.
-
Kentucky Kingdom
If Kentucky Kingdom does get demolished I could see a casino replace it. One way for the state to bring in some money.
-
Rumors about Coney
Wish Coney Island would get a little train ride like it used to have. You see very long lines at the zoo.
-
Kentucky Kingdom
I rode T2 right before it closed and you really don't want that in Kings Island. It was not Son of Beast bad, but let's just say my head really hurt.
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Why not just buy some land around the race track and move Kentucky Kingdom their. Has to be a lot cheaper in the long run.
-
What is the longest you've gone without riding a coaster?
Last time I rode Firehawk was last year. Would like to ride more but the people I go with don't like.
-
Re-Designing The Racer
I would also like to see The Racer return its original form. Why did the park get rid of the buzz bars? You think with seat belts they could me brought back.
-
A Terpy Poll?
The coaster I rode the most is The Racer. Got a ride in the snow once.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
Ride Sally ride how so we forget.