Everything posted by Vortex
-
How is your cell phone coverage at KI?
I have t-Mobile I can get calls and text, but my data (net)never works at the park.
-
Tips for Introducing someone to coasters
Start off on BLSC and flight deck. Work your way up to Adventure Express. Let your friend know its just like big Thunder at Disney that helps well it did for someone I know. Don't push The Beast or Racer.
-
If you owned Kings Island
2015: Soak City would feature new water slides. 2016: New Snoopy flat rides 2017: Great pumpkin dark ride. Crypt building comes down after hawoweend 2018: major refurbishments throughout the park. 2019: New flume ride in open area.
-
Geauga Lake Documentary
If it had not been for Cedar Fair the park would have been close sooner as Six Flags pulled out. If Six Flags did not build the park up so fast in one year it would be open today.
-
Paramount's Kings Island soundtrack (circa 2003)?
A disk was not sold. Not sure how they got the sound tracks.
-
9 Rides You Hated to See Leave Kings Island
1. King Cobra 2. Bat
-
Starting to Decode 2014
THIS HAS TO BE A FACT! I feel like jogging back to Flight Deck...everytime I ride it I have seen the que for flight deck (Top Gun)over flowing out in to the walk ways of the park during opening year.
-
Worst roller coaster you've ever ridden.
Forgot to say Flight of Fear when it had over the harness restraints. Opening year it beat my ears up.
-
Worst roller coaster you've ever ridden.
Voyage and SOB. My last ride on the Voyage I had a bruise on my back.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Looks like some clues are on twitter.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
It was going to at one time.
-
Starting to Decode gone?
I saw the same thing frist time I been on in two days.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Just wait before long we will be talking about how much track is up.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Nothing new in the video. He just say something else we are working on.
-
did beast ever run trimless?
When it started to rain we used to run to The Beast. You got one wild ride with air time. One time we made it almost all the way up the second lift hill.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The oldest one has had most of all it's track replaced.The tomorrowland side of my favorite.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Just wait till the 2014 Gold season passes go on sale.If anyone is wondering I got the picture from a old Cedar Point button.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Picture is not showing on my iPad. If the scarecrow is a hint could it be Raptor? Cedar Point did have some markers around that area before by the car ride.
-
Something New Coming (Not in SOB's Area)
Water show is nice, but could see how it could become old.
-
Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed
All depends on who would build it.
-
Kings Island angers special-needs parents
I know some might like but someone has to draw the line. Some people can not do everything they would like It's a part of life. The park is already going out of their way to help out.
-
Kings Island angers special-needs parents
It's a no win for the park. After seeing what some people have been doing at Disneyland and Disney World. I am happy Kings Island has something in place to stop that.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
The footer was used to hold up QTV.
-
KI/CP combo ticket
Sorry ment Northern Kentucky Kroger stores.
-
Kings Island & Miami Valley Railroad
I was on blue last week and it could not make it to Soak City. We got to the bear and it stopped. We sat for about 5 min. and rode the train in reverse to the bridge. The it went forward very slowly to Soak City.