Everything posted by Vortex
-
Cedar Point to name ride after LeBron James upon return to CLE?
Most of us know Mantis is getting a new name and colors. Could get new floor less trains if the rumor is true. So when a park tweets out they are renaming a coaster and then not doing people are left wondering what's going on.
-
KI Throwback Photo of The Day
The Dino topiary was in Soak City this year.
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
If you want to see The Nightmare Before Christmas ride goto Disneyland during Halloween time.
-
Walt Disney World Resort announces "Frozen" ride for EPCOT
Yes it does a Meet and great with an audio animaTronic of Olaf.
-
Watch the Golden Ticket Awards Live
You don't really see general public reading to much in these awards. What they really are is advertisments. A example is a Disney water park is 100 times better than Soak City, but you don't see any awards for Disney. The truth is they don't need them.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
Sorry about that.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
The logos look different.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
See, I was thinking the same thing earlier when I saw the video. Steel Force at Dorney, ironically the logo for what Mantis was supposed to be, had the Grim Reaper also. The name and logo for what would be come Mantis was Banshee. I scanned a old sticker if anyone wants to know where I got it.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
Don't worry you might want to sit down and take a ride.
-
Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
From what I saw Cedar Point was test new paint on Mantis last month. So look for a new name and trains. Shockwave could run both sit down and standing up trains. Their is a coaster in Japan that is a clone of the King Cobra that does it.
-
Taking mom and have some questions.
The Skeeball in the arcade has been moved to the bigger arcade next to the monster.
-
VR synced up with a real roller coaster.
Something like this could work if you had screens along side the track. You could change the theme depending on the season or holiday. Disneyland had something like this for Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. The ghost was synced up to the trains as it went by.
-
Next New Ride?
If the park gets anything it's going to be small. I could see some new shows and some kinda food. A set of flyers would be nice. Really wish for some new water slides.
-
Will Diamondback always be the tallest at KI?
Magnum has been a walk on every time I have been to Cedar Point after Millennium Force was built. The frist time I went to Cedar Point the year after Rator was built I waited hour and a half. Both give different rides one is speed and the other is hills.
-
2015 talk
Other than the return of Shake rattle and roll any news for 2015?
-
New Paramount Parks?
If you like to see the art work for the new Paramount Park Disney and More Blog has posted it. Only one ride looks to have been cloned from Kings Island and it is Flight of a Fear themed to Star Trek. http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com
-
Holiday World Rocks The World
I was at the park also on Saturday. Was so hot we spent most of the day at the water park. I was one of the ones that got the scooters snapping. All three coasters where rough and only road 2 times. We left early the heat got to use.
-
If Paramount still owned Kings Island, what rides based on movies would you like to see?
If Paramount still owned the park Flight of Fear would have moved and been rethemed to MTV.
-
WCPO: Woman asked to upgrade son's Jr Season Pass mid season
How hard would it have been for the park just to give the kid a new pass. In the long run the park would have gotten more money on Next years passes going on sale soon.
-
S&S 4D Free Spin coming to a major Amusement Park in 2015!
From what I read the seats are just some left over parts they had so they used them on the coaster to save money.
-
Whats up with Shake Rattle and Roll
Took this today
-
Will Diamondback always be the tallest at KI?
Son of Beast was a wooden hyper coaster depending on who you ask. I just don't see Kings Island getting a giga coaster. I could see another nice size wooden coaster in the future.
-
Six Flags Fiesta Texas 2015
@SF_FiestaTexas: Just attended a meeting with the Mayor of Rockville... I took a picture of this on his desk. 210.697.5478 #SFFT2015 http://t.co/PYG2plCG10 Source:http://www.twitter.com/SF_FiestaTexas
-
Six Flags Fiesta Texas 2015
Looks like the new coaster is going in Rockville area where power surges is now. That area of the park is closed off right now.
-
Cedar Point to name ride after LeBron James upon return to CLE?
No you be a Royals fan. The name did not change till after they left town.