Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vortex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vortex

  1. Funny when the park had no Fast Lane The Beast was a walk on.
  2. I believe those already exist. FOF and BLSC have them. The only coaster at Kings Island that has them is BLSC when you come out the tunnel. I was not talking about a launched coaster just the trims.
  3. The new cups are a great deal. Only .99 on your next visits.
  4. You could reverse the magnetic trim breaks. Not sure how safe that would be.
  5. Not bad it fits in with the app.
  6. With it be open on opening day? Went last year and it was closed up till summer.
  7. With it be open on opening day? Went last year and it was closed up till summer.
  8. Kings Island posted a picture on twitter of the place gutted on the inside.
  9. Not all Reds fans love Rose. I have meet him two times and he was not very nice.
  10. I know a lot of people in Kentucky that want Kentucky Kingdom to open. It might not be the greatest place but it's a place to go for a day trip.
  11. After seeing the Fox 19 clip no thanks. I be willing just to give money than stain my clothes and shoes.
  12. Not real big on getting shot with color and staining my clothes. If that had a option not to get color shot at your clothes I would do it.
  13. I do wonder if the park could have a official page like Cedar Point. I know Paramount used to have some videos on the web site.
  14. All we need would be a page linked to YouTube or another video site. If you goto Cedar Points web page they have a POV's. http://www.cedarpoint.com/online-fun/video-gallery
  15. At this point I see the water park opening frist and some rides nothing big. Every time I visited the park most of the crowd was at the water park.
  16. Comcast has been putting a lot of money in the parks.
  17. If they add some rides I might just go.
  18. Kings Island is a place to have fun. I don't understand why some people can't. Their is more to life than parks and rides.
  19. I have two zippos from the park. Last years saw some in the Diamondback gift shop.
  20. Vortex replied to JAHill's topic in Kings Island
    When Outer Hanks had a Germany theme it was closed a lot before it became bubba gumps.
  21. Wish you could ride The Beast backwards during the Haunt.
  22. Six Flags Great America is turning the original Batman - The Ride backwards for a limited time this year. http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51125&start=4130
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.