Everything posted by Oldschool75
-
Kings Island and Cedar Point opening Mid-May
My guess is the the added days will be in August when they are usually closed the last two weeks. It would be hard for them to stay open later in the year after Haunt since they need to setup Winterfest, which takes every day they have to get it setup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Mid May or later folks. KI announcement will probably be soon to follow. CP, Carowinds, and GA have made their announcement.
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
But more than likely spread it there. Yes, he had underlying issues, but he was only in his 30's. Everyone keeps panning this novel virus as the flu and only affects the old. NOT TRUE. This why we need to social distance to keep it from spreading and help it die out.
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Here is real time numbers. https://medpage.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html?fbclid=IwAR3f-1lQNwGjIic1Mqw520X-o6Yo_vmalaJ9bvfFt_Iqdd5M4fzZi1tc2Fg#/c7dafaae988f4c07a13a9ede90e43a47 As far as Kings Island opening, best guess and with a little info....Late May Early June folks.
-
Discussing Land and Space in and around Vortex
Because there was an internal order not to share pictures or videos of The Vortex work-site, or taking parts of the ride as it was a resume generating event if you were caught.
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
He asked how it would be enforced. I just shared a possibility. Not saying they would do that in this situation. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
It's called Martial Law. I think when you are told you could be shot on sight if caught out and about, people might start rethinking their decisions.
-
Coronavirus Impacting Theme Parks
Schools closed for 3 weeks and large gatherings over 100 are banned, that would include Kings Island. “DeWine also announced an order that bans mass gatherings of more than 100 people. The order include auditoriums, stadiums, arenas, large conference rooms, meeting halls, cafeterias and any other confined indoor or outdoor space” https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.daytondailynews.com/news/local/coronavirus-dewine-expected-give-update-new-orders-prevent-virus-spread/0nDQtN2zwmdYnyNqLiJ0ZN/amp.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Orion Construction Photos
I’ve driven a box truck down I-Street before. If it fits they will drive it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Orion Construction Photos
Watch out for meteor showers!
-
Orion Construction Photos
You need to watch it again.
-
Orion Construction Photos
See my last post. You could say in some ways, and some ways not. Then again we are all connected in some way.
-
Orion Construction Photos
Unfortunately, that's not entirely correct.
-
Orion Construction Photos
There are a lot of changes that are happening in that area and things are ramping up quick to finish before media day. I think everyone will enjoy them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I’m Writing the First KI History Book!
That’s good. I’m looking forward to reading it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I’m Writing the First KI History Book!
I hope you have licenses for any photos you plan on using since you are selling this book. I would hate for you to get sued. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Removal Updates
It was not done with permission. So for those who continue to ask why the park doesn’t do offseason tours and exclusive events anymore. This video is your answer why. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Cincinnati Cyclones become Cincinnati Beasts
It was a fun night. Unfortunately I missed out on the Chad Showalter bobble head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Removal Updates
Let us always remember. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Removal Updates
Yes, and no Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Removal Updates
There will be when you go on opening day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Removal Updates
A fence is being erected Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Vortex Removal Updates
And The Beast is like
-
Vortex Removal Updates
Kinda funny that the last section is that horrible transition before the turn. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Carowinds Webcams are Down; Is There Something in the Works?
Maybe just maybe.....the cameras are just down?