Everything posted by CedarPointer
-
Realistic Off-Season Improvement Ideas
RPW fries are one of the few things at the park that I actually do buy a few times a season... they're soooo good if they're straight out of the fryer! Especially since they actually are fresh cut, they don't come frozen out of bags like most other fries. I hope they're not made cheaper, because I'd probably gain 20lbs if they were cheaper! They should have different music in different sections. Also, the areas that don't currently have signs should.
-
Realistic Off-Season Improvement Ideas
I'd rather see more indoor seating added for the current food stands rather than any table service restaurants. It's kind of silly that there only two in the entire park, and one is a buffet.
-
How would you improve the Kings Island App?
How expensive would it be to install those readers on every register (there are probably hundreds) in the park?
-
How would you improve the Kings Island App?
I think it'd be nice if they added which rides/food stands/merchandise locations were open and closed at any given time. They could even link it in with a few Pantel TVs showing the same information at various places in the park.
-
How would you improve the Kings Island App?
"If you have time to lean, you have time to clean." I'll just go shiver in the corner for a while now.
-
How would you improve the Kings Island App?
It's not actually hard to make Skyline food look like the photos of it if you have a lot of time on your hands.
-
How would you improve the Kings Island App?
I would focus on the mobile site that everyone can use first...
-
Haunt 2012 - No Regular Season Passes
I suspect that it's because of the people who buy one gold pass for the family, and get regular passes for everyone else.
-
Will Timberliner trains be added to The Voyage in 2012?
Maybe they're waiting for Flying Turns to open to run them...
-
Kinzel recives key to the city
Hopefully not the lock to the city's vault.
-
Kinzel recives key to the city
- Knott's Berry Farm Windseeker POV
I'm sure they don't mind glasses if they're "professionally mounted" to your head. Shudder.- The Crypt: Gone for 2012!
I could easily see Crypt living a few years as a haunt with the ride removed but the queue still in place.- Am I the only one who is let down by Haunt?
And that would be why I quit. Best decision I ever made.- Am I the only one who is let down by Haunt?
Maybe that's why the park shouldn't be open until 1AM. You have NO LIFE outside of KI if you work there during Haunt while you're in school.- Waldameer to go cashless
KI's credit card system goes down all the time- time to break out the kachunkers!- Did you know...
I did notice that the "service fee" is zero, which leads me to believe that at one point that may have been $5 and the printing fee was zero.- Did you know...
...that KI charges $5 for the privilege to print your tickets at home?- Death at SFOG
Spambot?- Waldameer to go cashless
I see two problems: whenever the system goes down, the park stops making money... even if it's only for a little while (every time something was down for a "little while" at KI it was always like 30min...) it might make people decide that they don't need to get that drink anyway, so the park will lose revenue on that. Also, since their main marketing push is "you won't lose your cash", what if you lose the card...? Oh, and if you don't spend all the money on it, can you get a refund for the remaining balance? I see no problem with this if it's an option, but it's stupid to require it.- Half Pint Brawlers' Taser Match Canceled
In before "KI promotes violence".- Half Pint Brawlers' Taser Match Canceled
How absolutely tragic. I think I may cry.- Cedar Fair Chooses Accesso for E-Commerce
http://cfmarketplaces.com/ "Copyright 2007" Derp.- Waldameer to go cashless
So what happens when the system goes down?- Waldameer to go cashless
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of a park doing. Yes, let's make it more difficult for the guests to spend money in the park. That's a good idea! - Knott's Berry Farm Windseeker POV