Everything posted by CedarPointer
-
World's Best Kid's Area changes?
I would ditch Snoopy in favor of having Nick back, or at least a generic theme (fairy tales, junior versions of major rides).
-
Favorite Disney Park: U.S. Only
Epcot, only because it had two of my favorite rides: Spaceship Earth (Jeremy Irons version, NOT the 2007 "upgrade"), and Journey Into Imagination (am I the only one who didn't hate the second version? Obviously the first was best but it's not coming back, sooo...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWzq5F68JNU Everything after 3:06 sums up why I miss the 1994 Spaceship Earth...(yes, I know embedding is disabled, but I tried linking and it messed up)
-
Urgent Care
Uh, because they're told to by their employer?
-
New theme/additions to Festhaus
I doubt that'll ever happen. How do you think sauerkraut would sell compared to pizza and Asian food?
-
Big Dipper at Geauga Lake, Now What?
Whoa! Wow...
-
Guests Say The Darnest Things
"BEVERAGES: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Lemonade" "Do you have root beer?"
-
Beast Halloween Display
I really need to get over there sometime and check this out!
-
What's your favorite restaurant at KI?
Uh, from about the counter height to the menu is glass. And if seeing someone make food, put it on a tray, and give it to you doesn't convince you that it's "your food", well, I'll let that speak for itself.
-
What's your favorite restaurant at KI?
"Made some time in advance"? You can SEE them making it right in front of you!
-
What's your favorite restaurant at KI?
I can't really be unbiased on this one, so I'll just keep my mouth shut. (oh, and this is a negativity free zone, kthx. If all you're going to post is something about the prices, there's other topics for that. )
-
Forum Update
I love the new mobile version! It's actually functional, far better than the old one. Thanks!!
-
New Kings Island Dark Ride
How about a dark ride where you're in a theater filled with ghosts? Oh. Never mind.
-
Silverwood's Timber Terror to Run Backwards
http://www.scarywoodhauntednights.com/haunted-attractions.php (warning, annoying sound effect ahead!) Pretty terrifying coaster trains, eh?
-
Why do people hate the Paramount Period of KI?
http://web.archive.org/web/20060712074043/www.pkiasylum.com/features/pkitunes/pkitunes.html
-
If KI were to get a new family ride
I'd love to see a Maurer Sohne spinning coaster in Action Zone.
-
Why do people hate the Paramount Period of KI?
I'm more curious as to why people were trying to shove more trash into an obviously full container... they couldn't have all been like that.
-
Howl-O-Fest
"Crooked K Ranch". Hmm, costume contest sponsored by Kroger, trick-or-treat sponsored by Meijer.
-
Cedar Fair Drives Strong YTD Results Thru Summer Season
They don't even have a microwave.
-
Cedar Fair Drives Strong YTD Results Thru Summer Season
It's *exactly* the same as outside the park.
-
Bobblehead Days
The "Click here to buy your tickets" thing just leads to the tickets.visitkingsisland.com page, so I would assume that passholders get them, too.
-
Bobblehead Days
http://www.visitkingsisland.com/public/visit/events/index.cfm Cool, I guess.
-
Cedar Fair Drives Strong YTD Results Thru Summer Season
I know that Outer Hanks has strawberries with whipped cream and watermelon. Not exactly the most healthy option, but at least it's something. (some other places have them also, but I don't know which ones)
-
No Shows But Plenty 'O Rides TR 08.27.10
Wow, thanks.
-
Sponge Bob ?D
The time I rode Action Theater this season, there was someone at the exit making sure nobody still had their glasses. I see them in the trash can at the exit a lot...
-
New for 2011 Windseeker!
Would the Flight Commander queue even be big enough for a new ride like WindSeeker? I've never been back there, but from the pics I've seen, it doesn't look very big.