Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shark6495

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shark6495

  1. Its a bummer that KI doesnt offer any unlimited drink deals for $10.....
  2. So if Six Flags claims that the ride is dangerous and defective, why did the continue to have it in their park line up? Also, why would it be running now, following "minor" additions... EDITED: to put quotes around Minor
  3. Plus those signs at the front of the park stating you may be filmed and photographed from this point forward. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Makes me think that the other items for sale in parks are doing better than gate. While yes it's a good deal it's only an additional 7$ ( or so) off of the other deals available Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Don't confuse a fact with a developing story. If I call WLWT this afternoon to report that I saw a building on fire. Depending on what other news is happening that day, they station will report it and send out a crew. These things can be verified by police scanners and phone calls. They are not false facts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Well my son does enjoy playing in the cats water dish and he's not house trained Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Didn't Coney Mall get new pavers? I would like the black top around the Eiffel Tower replaced with something a little less heat reflective.... It would be nice to have each path off of the Tower to be paved in similar ways to the area it goes, concrete to Octoberfest, bricks to the front etc. Also, plant a bunch more trees please! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. All of this talk makes me want to head over haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Haha now they are so different than the previous ones. Now will I do this when my little one is over the age of 7, I hope I dot have to. Added bonus, my dad had a stroke and it will make me feel a bit better having him watch my son or if they want to ride a IDE together.... Now Terp, if you didn't move with the leash on, I'm guessing you couldn't run away.... Same result right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. You can still find the glass bottles around town. The glass makes it taste fresher to me... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. We are getting one of those leash back packs for my son when we go to Disney. The idea is that if he were to let go of my hand, trip, I tie my shoe (insert any situation that separates he from I ), that I would still have a grip on him. Plus in large crowded places people can get lost or worst. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. That's a once a year reference for many Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Yes but Reread that Grantland article if you already have. Made a few comparisons that Jordan was able to make players conform or move on... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Was thinking about this.... I wouldnt be worried about pedophiles hanging out in the bathrooms, I would be worried about them hanging out at Kings Island in general....... And really, when you have a kid, you will find that the way you view the world, changes drastically. And most times, I really dont care how people, without kids, judge me and my parenting skills. My job as a parent is to raise a child who is respectful of others and strives to be a better person and to always do their best.
  15. Maybe they did but they know that sometimes it takes a few experiences for all employees to know what to do.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Water that doesn't move is a big big health problem Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Unless you are large pop drinker.... Are there Powerade/Gatorade fountains? I forgot which one is a Coke product.... Because if so I could see my self downing a few of those during a day trip Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Dude dude dude... Muskies marry Muskies... remember that. And fair points about the park.
  19. Well... now I know. I had asked before hand and they said they didnt mind.... Well now I know, and knowing ...
  20. Some say this park does not let mothers feed their children, and doesnt allow wheel chair bound guests onto rides. All we know is its called Kentucky Kingdom.... (Please dont yes this question....) So can this be chalked up to a new park going through growing pains and changing policy as the right thing or was this done purposely and only being changed due to severe negative reactions by park goers?
  21. That was done in exchange for a certain pecuniary consideration. and now I have a new word in my vocabulary..... Thanks Terp.
  22. They allowed me to video my son on the kid carousel....
  23. Thought it would be appropriate to show off my math skills (ones that I actually did right on here for once On an on topic moment, I enjoyed the haunts last year, but none of them were, to me, something that I felt man I could have spent an extra $60 for.
  24. Would this be any different than a certain coaster being themed to a certain NASCAR driver? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. If you have a name that's not on shareaCoke.com you won't be able to print them here... Had a few names rejected today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.