Everything posted by shark6495
-
Season Long Dining Plan
I think the confusion comes in the signage. The combo meal includes a drink and it has a dining plan symbol on the combo. I was offered a drink today with my meal plan but I just got a large water instead Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Your Banshee Experience
All I have to say is wow..... I had about an hour to kill so I went to the park. Banshee was a walk on. I barely got the belt clipped but that ride.... So smooth, fast, not a head banger. I could have ridden in a few more times but all I can say is wow! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kentucky Kingdom new in 2015
And that's where the rub will be... I can say that I'm goin to add a deck to my house but if there is no income then I wot be building a deck. He has done well so far but the question remains will the crowds be big enough to allow KK to build more... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Mason fire trucks and ems back to X-base
Dont read the comments... dont read the comments... dont re.... I read the comments....
-
Small things that need changed at Kings Island.
What I meant was.... Maybe something that can help create and bridge those memories from generation to generation, maybe? IS the bench in Planet Snoopy with Snoopy and Woodstock on it, in the same place that had the two Smurfs on it?
-
No Loose Articles in the Banshee Station
Who would be responsible for that? Lets say a phone does come out and conk some guest in the head. I would assume the guest on the ride would be responsible since he/she broke the rule?
-
Small things that need changed at Kings Island.
Here is my list of little things from two trips this year (full disclosure, I have had nothing but two awesome trips this year, the park seems like such a happier place): Trees, trees, and more trees. I love natural shade. In many places it just gets scortchin hot! When putting temporary picnic tables out, add umbrellas to help beat the heat. More characters walking around. I get that we have the Peanuts gang, but lets see them walking around the park, not just in Planet Snoopy. Walking side shows, similar to the Jazz band. Maybe a juggler or stilt walker, etc. Just something to help add a fun experience while walking through the midways. A few hydration stations, either misters or water or something. And lastly, a unique feature that is recognizable to our park. KD has the mushrooms, Universal has the singing fountain, could we get something that could help create memories?
-
The Kings Island Five
Saw them walking around last weekend. It just a wonderful little piece being added that is awesome.
-
The Chicken Shack!
Yeah I paid 85 so if I go 10 times and buy a meal it will only be 8.50$ per meal. To e honest I am off all summer and Ki is the same distance to a local park so my little guy and I will probably be going more than 2 times per week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Mason fire trucks and ems back to X-base
Could be a vacuum cleaners motor as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Mason fire trucks and ems back to X-base
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Mason fire trucks and ems back to X-base
From Twitter.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kentucky Kingdom new in 2015
And where will the finances come from? Ed Hart does not strike me as the type who is willing to spend that type of capital out of his own pocket for that .... Plus there is no proof that the park will make enough money this year to guarantee operating next a year... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
The Chicken Shack!
Rhof? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
Oh I understand your previous comment. I thought you were upset with the location, now I read it as I don't know what old ride was once here... my bad carry on Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
-
Season Long Dining Plan
Bought the pass today, already I can see myself using it a bunch while hitting the park for a few hours every few days with my son. Used it at the Chicken Shack today and they had no problem with me feeding my 1 year old son off my plate, he had 1 strip I had 3 (well 1.5 they were big). They did offer me a drink with my meal but I did not take it, had the bottle, so I'm not sure if they would have given it to me at checkout. Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
Yes that's true I believe it was the pad from Flight Commander.... they did have picnic tables set up. It was a nice bonus of being in the park. I was told that the plan was to do it either every week or every other week, the employee didn't know for sure. My son and I munched on our free doughnut and drank our free juice while The Racer ran next to us. Only suggestion would be to put some umbrellas up over the tables, would make it easier to not bake in the sun. Not sure why anyone can be upset with some free food... However there was no limit, so some people stocked up on doughnuts and juices so it ran out a few times and people had to wait. Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
Evidently this morning was a gold/platinum pass appreciation event.... After we went to Dinosaurs Alive they had free doughnuts and juice from 10-12... Nice little surprise for dad and son day out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Disney Fastpass+ at Walt Disney World
In fairness I can see Avatarland doing well. If I'm not mistaken AK originally was to have a fantasy element (dragons?) so it's not too much of a stretch to incorporate that into the current fold.... Maybe? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Gold Pass and Free Parking on First Visit
also a tip! If you are on a tight schedule, you can get into the park 1 time without having your pass processed ( I did that last weekend). When I went to get my pass processed the line was about 45-60 mins deep. I had about ten minutes to meet my sister and nephew, this was a great time saver.
-
Cincinnati man dies while jumping into water at White Rock Park
Not sure if this goes here or somewhere else http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2014/05/29/cincinnati-man-dies-jumping-water-white-rock-park/9743093/
-
SteelHawk (WindSeeker) new for 2014 at Worlds of Fun
Tv time out!! What I'm saying is that the truth may be what the facts are saying no more no less. You have a ride that broke down and the state it originally lived in wanted other things added. CF decided I move it to a state that does not require them. Maybe they are related maybe not... Financially it's better for the ride to not be in CA at this point. As a reader I would want to know why my state does not have strict safety guidelines. What if CF said they moved it for financial reasons? Can't dig any deeper if no one gives you insight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
SteelHawk (WindSeeker) new for 2014 at Worlds of Fun
Is that how you read that? I believe they stated facts, California stated they wanted certain things added and the new location did not. ... As Terp said the truth is the ride moved because CF felt it was a better place finically.... Facts are facts, you can only interpret them the way you want Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
SteelHawk (WindSeeker) new for 2014 at Worlds of Fun
Wait what would be the truth versus facts.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
The Beast article in Cincinnati Magazine
Not sure how true this is but pretty awesome