Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingsrattler

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingsrattler

  1. The image plays really well with the design of the coaster. Somebody in Graphical Design actually did their job.
  2. rotag, you give me headaches sometimes.
  3. No, if Kings Island was the Bengals then The Beast would be retiring, and Diamondback would be getting traded to Cedar Point.
  4. Sounds just like Halloween Horror nights, where they sell "Blood Shots" in all the lines for a ridiculous price.. handed out by ladies in "Nurse (used loosely) outfits..
  5. Yea, while I miss living in Indiana dearly, I always loathed starting school earlier than my friends from Ohio.
  6. They're going to install a slot machine! and if you get three question marks in a row, you win a free Fast Lane pass for a year!
  7. If you think everything that the HPB's do is real, then they really have you fooled.
  8. CP has more of a college base for employees, where as Kings Island is more high school based. High school usually starts a week or two (or more) before college does, so yes, it basically has to do with school schedules, probably along with CP being more of a destination park.
  9. But Dave, to actually answer your question, the way I look at it it takes that person line jumping to enjoy the park, and I am going to do is create a scene, my personal thought is, I'm going to enjoy my day at Kings Island whether I'm on "X" train, or "X+1" train, so I just don't worry about it, or let it affect me enjoying the thing I love, spending time at the park.
  10. My favorite is when somebody line jumps in front of me, but then has no idea how to navigate the madness at the station, and I end up on the ride before them. One of the little pleasures that brings a smile to my face.
  11. I wouldn't say it bugs me, as it is a seasonal park, and when the kids go back to school.. Kings Island starts the hiatus. It is a little disappointing though, to know I can't go to KI when I get off of work anymore.
  12. Thanks Terp, that's what I would have guessed, as October in Ohio is one of those weird months where you never know what your going to get.
  13. Does anyone know what to expect the temperatures to be in late October? I'll be hitting up Cedar Point the last weekend of October, and usually only head further south that late in the year.
  14. I guess we will see what they have in store for their facebook announcement, haha.
  15. I personally believe there could have been better use of the space last year, as it didn't really suit my tastes, but it seemed to be very popular, so if it attracts patrons, I guess I will be ok with it, I will just choose to avoid it myself.
  16. Thanks for the pic, Dave! If only I had been around back then to enjoy the ride
  17. Except that's a main pathway that a lot of guests traverse normally, specifically mingling around the Three-Point Shootout game. They can't necessarily have a fear zone set up on that type of path because then you run into the families who complain about their kids getting scared because they felt as if they were forced to go through to get to an attraction (ie: Backlot). That's the reason why CornStalkers remained in its place at Timberwolf even after they re-opened the path from the Floral Clock to Rivertown; it's a main access path connecting International Street to Rivertown that gets a lot of foot traffic. It was said more tongue in cheek, then in all seriousness.
  18. But they have already announced that season passes will go on sale around Labor Day.
  19. Yes, the two are usually in very close proximity of each other. The two parks (that I am thinking of CW and CW) have announced their 2012 plans, and have also announced season passes for next year. One could assume the same will happen at Kings Island.
  20. I would have to disagree with those being spotlights, they have curvature to them. Unless a prism is being used in the shows....
  21. There's also a link on the KI home page to their facebook page advertising "New in 2012"
  22. Every three years or so is the norm.. but its not a precise number.. I will say the street view in west chester is fairly fresh though. I saw the car driving around about a month ago.. and the views got updated about 2 weeks ago
  23. You can expect about the same waits Labor Day weekend. It's one of the busiest of the year, especially for the local crowd.
  24. Carowinds has the pricing up for 2012 passes, and Platinum passes are coming in at $159. I wonder if this is going to be an across the board price, or if its the promo price that comes with a new ride announcement.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.