Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NoChickens

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NoChickens

  1. Getting old may be valid in this instance, but there are times..........
  2. The answer is ...yes
  3. I've only greyed out on Invertigo, and Diamondback. Diamondback.. after the surprise of greying out, I considered my body position. I was tired, and it was my alone day, I had my head down. Invertigo on the other hand, I've only rode it a few times. I could probably tighten up and avoid it, but the ride doesn't interest me to the point I feel like the bother.
  4. We rode 2 weeks ago near the back of the train, very rough. Rode yesterday in car 2, much better.
  5. On a related note. As we boarded Adventure Express yesterday, King Cobras footers were being removed.
  6. We'll be renewing our gold for sure, unless we decide to go platinum.
  7. We plan on being there as well, KIC shirt on of course, feel free to say HI!! Or maybe hang out for a few if you want.
  8. ...........Halleys Comet, Wheel of Fortune............
  9. Wonder what coasters the wizard could cook up? Flying Monkeys comes to mind
  10. Very torn on this. I was pretty much forced on The Racer when I was 9 or so. Needless to say I didn't threaten to call 911, as it didn't exist. But, a friend 2 years my senior, and about 50 pounds heavier, physically pushed my young skinny frame on the ride. I remember leaving the station, tears rolling down my cheeks, yelling to my mom standing at the railing as we rounded the turn toward the lift hill. Up the lift we went, still crying and freaking out, and then down and through the run. Came in to the station laughing, and been a coaster junky since. Had I not been forced on the first ride, would I be what I am? I doubt I would've had the heart to force my own kids on, luckily they both took to it like donkeys to stubborn ;-)
  11. Adult to younger, first time Beast rider. " It's pretty much just like The Racer, just a little bigger" ( Oh wait that was me, to Mrs.NC's grand daughter, lol ) She loved it though
  12. We're taking MrsNC's grand daughter for her birthday, still debating Fast Lane. Seems a bit pricey taking into account she wont be able to get on 3 of the rides it covers. Still unsure though. Wish we could have taken her last Thursday, but her mom, admirably, is shooting for perfect attendance this year. Yes, school started last Monday here.
  13. Break a leg
  14. #1 Enchanted Voyage, (good Lord I'm getting old) #2 The Bat #3 King Cobra #4 Kentons Cove Keelboat Canal #5 Flying Eagles #6 Skyride #7 Wheel of Fortune( I hate spinny rides but loved this one?) #8 Marathon Turnpike #9 Phantom Theatre
  15. Excited as well, and for those that don't want to ride, would you mind holding my fanny pack? BRB
  16. I have full faith that if there was any HINT of a "real" problem the ride would be down. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can kill a park as quick as an accident. *** Well maybe a sharknado***
  17. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but aren't the brakes currently in use magnetic? There is little chance they didn't work, if I understand the system correctly. On a side note, the trims are way to harsh in the "shed". Still one of my favorites, just wish they'd take off 1, or possibly 2 trims in that section. 100th post I think? And only 9 months, lol
  18. Opinions are like ......Donkeys? Edit: my shoutout to BB1
  19. Traditional - MacCrimmon's Lament/ Song of the BansheeThis would work, if it was played at just the right volume. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pVJTdLR1FDY
  20. I can't wait to see it in the air. That purple track is going to stand out from a distance. The way that dive loop interacts with AZs midway is going to be awesome.
  21. Smell : Any of the woodies on a hot day, grease and wood. Sound: Flight Decks chain lift.
  22. I thought I was quick enough, wrong lol
  23. Fom KIClub: Save the date : Kings Island will unveil plans for a new world record breaking attraction Thursday7 Aug. 8th at 10pm !!!!
  24. I doubt Don would be out taking pictures, of something we'd like to see, if there was nothing we'd like to see. I just hope he shares them.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.