Everything posted by MantisMan
-
Platinum Pass Parking
Long live Gold!
-
Visited KI for the first time...
Banshee is Raptor...with better design tools and construction methods available and used. The similarities seemed quite obvious to me after riding them each within a few weeks OP.......favorite park CP I assume??
-
Kentucky Kingdom
^ That is exactly what I thought about when I seen the story on Wave3 news the other morning. SMH.....pretty sad indeed.
-
2 day pass
Also, it was news to me but the 2014 KI souvenir cup is also good for $.99 refills at CP. I asked multiple times (in park & front desk of Breakers) this past weekend and was given the same answer.....yes they are.
-
Hotels
^ This X10. Stayed there twice this season and have nothing but good to say. No....the only room in the area we've had that the wife would not even take off her shoes for bed. Yes....it's that bad.
-
Worst Normal Wait Times
^ Yep.....I've waited in some crazy Beast lines back in the day. Not sure of the times but the mass of people always seemed to spill out well into Rivertown with the paw tracks leading the way and then every switchback in the station open. Pretty sure those were the longest ride lines I've ever encountered.
-
Drop Tower
If there is any new information it will be posted in the thread Terp posted. There is also a thread discussing FoF...that if read......would answer your question.
-
Did we see the birth of a new tasty tradition at KI?
Picked up a Peanut Butter and a Creamsicle over the weekend. OMG Pretty sure these are outlawed in 13 states and the Providence of My Diet.
-
The Bat flies again at Kings Island
Not sure if I've just overlooked any new merchandise but the only display I've seen was some mugs and shot glasses in a random store on IS. Bought a mug......
-
Does Diamondback Really Have the Airtime Record?
Holy Moly McBumpitty Bump.
-
"Cirque Imagine" at Kings Island
Major props to KI for bringing this addition to the park and obviously the amazing performers of Cirque Imagine. Great to see the standing ovation at the conclusion since it was highly deserving of the praise. Please everybody, do yourself a favor and DO-NOT-MISS this show!
-
Kroger 2 day pass
Lol....what Terp said.
-
Kroger 2 day pass
Not sure but Don tweeted about a Kroger deal today. Just make sure you have everything received at purchase with you when you go to the park and you'll be fine. How much was the Kroger 2 day pass? This forum needs a mention feature.
-
What is The Beast?
Interesting....I've noticed the same on different devices. I always thought it was just me being stupid, lol.
-
What is The Beast?
[_video]your video link here[_/video] Take out the underscores.
-
Thunderbird has launched!
^ A WindSeeker ride would not require multiple clearings through the woods. Which they have already done and I have seen.
-
LoraX 2014 trip reports
Strickers Grove is definitely on my list of must-visits ^ that Sunday in October may just be the day.
-
LoraX 2014 trip reports
Probably should start my own topic but I love hijacking LoraX threads Debating on Beach Bend or Indiana Beach later this summer. Incredibly the drive distance is almost exactly the same. Visited IB as a child....never been to BB. Love the thoughts of flats at IB but very intrigue by the woodie at BB. Thoughts??
-
Kings Island Trivia!
Trivia? Next FUN fact??
-
What's the longest you've ever waited for an attraction at KI?
Really?? SMH.......
-
Kentucky Kingdom
The most track movement I've seen.......
-
Six Flags: New for 2014
Goliath opening delayed.... http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/grayslake_gurnee_round_lake/chi-six-flags-delays-opening-of-goliath-roller-coaster-20140527,0,1880115.story
-
Indiana Beach
If you're a member of GOCC they have discounts available.
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
I've been on Crane Naval Base multiple times for business. They do NOT mess around when it comes to civilians on base even if it's for approved activities.
- Thunderbird has launched!