Everything posted by MantisMan
-
Discount tickets for Haunt
$42.99
-
Passes
Well done Terp. You saved me from posting something I shouldn't.
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Haha......honesty is one of my few good qualities. And since it was reported to the park at the time of the incident this at least has some merit (IMO).
-
Kentucky Kingdom
Haven't read the full story/seen all the facts so I have a question..... Did they report this incident to the park when it occurred?
-
Bring a Friend Discounts for current and renewing Gold Pass holders on Sundays
Interestingly enough this past Sunday walking from the parking lot to the ticket office for my daughters discount ticket I mentioned how a not-so-honest person could take advantage of this for personal monetary gain and sure enough.......there they were. As soon as I noticed them they were gone due to an attentive employee that came out to monitor the ticket lines. I mentioned to him what was taking place and he acknowledge the situation and explained that's why he was there. I'm sure the party involved took it to the parking lot but at least is wasn't so blatant in front of the ticket office. Not sure what they could do to curb this behavior besides requiring an ID at the time of purchase AND the point of entrance. On a side note.......I also realized how worthless the free Fast Lane+ pass for renewing really is after seeing the crowds on Sunday. If that is any indication of what the following Sundays will be I'm sure mine will go unused.
-
Kings Island Inn & Conference Center closing soon?
Yep....tried to book for December. No go, was told it was being demolished and they needed a job.
-
Kings Island Inn & Conference Center closing soon?
Rumor is confirmed.
-
Kings Island Inn & Conference Center closing soon?
*shrug* I actually like the place.....suits my needs perfectly.
-
Kings Island Inn & Conference Center closing soon?
I'll be there this weekend and will try to verify the rumor.
-
Rose Island To Reopen In Southern Indiana
Yes. That is the way I understand the situation.
-
Idiots At Halloween Haunt
After spending the weekend attending the Louder than Life music festival in downtown Louisville, KY these actions in comparison to what I have seen are..... ...well, lets just say an injustice to the word "idiot".
-
Rose Island To Reopen In Southern Indiana
Glad they are showing the place some much deserved love. Over the years mother nature has taken it's toll and given some type of preservation 10 years ago, or even 5, would have been vastly better then what remains today. Though it's still a step in the right direction. Finally....
-
Bored to Death
https://www.visitkingsisland.com/assets/uploads/2014FrightGuide.pdf That was easy.
-
Wing it Friday nights at Halloween Haunt
Lol.....great thread title.
-
Thunderbird has launched!
What a great view.....she's looking great!
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
That's just sad. At this point in the season??......SMH.
-
Kings Island 2014 Discussion Thread
Yes. Apparently there wasn't a problem or it wasn't mentioned to me. *paging NoChickens*
-
Pretzel
Yes. Pretzel loving Mantis, who likes to answer questions.
-
Why No Bat Merchandise ?
- vintage KI parking signs at Cinci Comic Expo last weekend
Yeah, please find out the price and post here...I would be interested also.- Tony Clark: "major announcement on 9/2 at high noon"
- Renew your Gold Season Pass for the lowest price of the season!
Just to confirm the above post, after completing the process last night........ 2014 Gold pass upgrading to a 2015 Platinum pass is in fact considered a renewal and thus includes the special promotional benefits.- Bye, Bye Colossus. Damaged by fire.
Yep.....tells me steel & wood doesn't mix. Lesson learned?- Renew your Gold Season Pass for the lowest price of the season!
Was told last weekend at GS that a 2014 Gold pass to a 2015 Platinum is considered a "renewal" and would be treated as such with the extra benefits. I'll be doing just that next week so if there are any changes to that statement I will post here to let others know.- Different owner of Kings Island
Your sig fits the post and question perfectly......... - vintage KI parking signs at Cinci Comic Expo last weekend
Background Picker