Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Banshee Back VII

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Banshee Back VII

  1. Is Flight of Fear open today?
  2. Are you trying to insult the religion of Christianity? Note that I'm not mad, just asking an honest question. I am not Christian, I am just trying to figure out what you mean.
  3. For all the germ conscious who don't high-five: Why do you touch the restraints or sit down in the seats?
  4. I love 5-1, but my favorite row is 1-1. It really is smoother and the first drop is amazing. I really don't understand the people that think Anaconda at KD is rough. It is much smoother than Vortex, and the front row is even smoother than Dominator (I get lots of headbanging on it).
  5. How does this compare to RMC Hybrids (New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler, Medusa Steel Coaster, et cetera)?
  6. Enterprises have no restraints and hold you in by the power of centrifugal force. It can seat two riders per car/vehicle.
  7. Welcome to KIC! Do you like The Beast as well? It's an amazing coaster, probably the best in the park.
  8. That happened to me too. He rode Diamondback 54 times that day. He said he didn't know what he'd do without a Fast Lane pass. Apparently he has a schedule: Get up, ERT-Noon Diamondback, Lunch, one hour of other rides, Remainder Diamondback.
  9. Does anyone other than HUSS produce a similar attraction to the Enterprise?
  10. Or Flight of Fear, which is always down at KI and KD.
  11. It worked for me on April 26th -- My last visit. I need to get back to that place. Maybe they took it out due to the Flight of Fear incidents? That actually makes a lot of sense. I can't believe I didn't put two and two together. EDIT: Apparently, most of you didn't know I kid.
  12. At KD, the Kids' Admission price went for weeks, and we bought them.
  13. You're probably scared of heights a bit, like me.
  14. It worked for me on April 26th -- My last visit. I need to get back to that place. Maybe they took it out due to the Flight of Fear incidents? That actually makes a lot of sense. I can't believe I didn't put two and two together. EDIT: Apparently, most of you didn't know I kid.
  15. How is that possible?
  16. S&S Screamin' Swings are like riding on giant swing sets - especially Skyhawk.
  17. I think it is just the same as other years.
  18. I completely agree with everything you said. Diamondback is placed well, and RFYLCB is not.
  19. Rivertown has two of the park's best coasters. I think it could be jazzed up a little around The Beast, but overall, it's a wonderful place.
  20. I would love to live next to Kings Island.
  21. It worked for me on April 26th -- My last visit. I need to get back to that place.
  22. I did not know that. Then we wouldn't have to buy two cups.
  23. Screamscape is more legit than Wikipedia. But I see with my eyes first. Then I believe it.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.