Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BeeastFarmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BeeastFarmer

  1. Yes, that is what the worker told me. The decision is unfortunate. I wonder why they decided to do that?
  2. I did it last week. You can see my review on the Food Tasting Card thread.
  3. I ate at Panda for the first time this season yesterday. No chow mein! They also didn't have teriyaki chicken, which is my favorite. The sweet fire chicken was pretty good. Service was quick, portion sizes giant.
  4. As the skyline currently exists. That will change much in the coming months.
  5. Blasphemous! You should be banned to Six Flags America for that comment! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  6. I've heard two stories about Top Gun. It was ordered under the vestiges of KECO (whoever owned the park between Taft and Paramount), and was going to be named The Swoops. I've also heard it was going to be named Thunder Road. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  7. But with Paramount/Viacom/CBS, if you wanted to "get" the theme of many of their coasters, you'd have to have basic knowledge of a movie that was several years old at the time the coaster was introduced. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  8. I hope that is not planned. They ruined KD's FOF when they did that. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  9. Not ride related, but at Cirque: Gravity on Tuesday, the theatre was at most 50% full. The ushers were assigning seats. I went to two shows and got assigned both times.
  10. I bought the food tasting card on Tuesday. My thoughts: Tandoori Chicken Tacos: Very small, bland and the chicken was cold. I was warned that it was spicy. Bier Katze Spatzle: Nice portion size, well presented. However, it was dry and had a weird metallic taste/tastes the like smell in grandma's cellar taste. I think it was the dried onions. Mamma's Meatballs: Good taste, served nice and hot. However, it was just about like getting a meatball sub at Subway except smaller than a 6". All 4 of the employees were Cedar Fair SUPERVISORS (as evidenced by the shirts that boost egos) and, even though there was only one customer ahead of me, it still took 30 minutes to get this. I didn't mind because it was raining. But literally, they had the bread, they had plenty of meatballs in the pan and the sauce. It literally took 30 minutes for 5 Cedar Fair SUPERVISORS to put together a meatball sub that should take 30 seconds. The Crepe Monsieur was tasty and huge! However, the crepe stuck to the wrapping paper it was served in, which made it hard to eat. Profiteroles: Very good. Banana Baji: Very good taste, but weird preparation. I guess they are frozen bananas dipped in batter, then deep fried. The batter was burned, but the banana was still partially frozen. This may come off as a totally negative review, but it's not really. I am glad I paid for the card and may try again. This was a very slow day (the parade was canceled because of the storm). It is nice to see the park offering this experience and I hope it continues. If you have the $30 to spend, go for it. I just hope that if you try Momma's Meatballs, and the stand is staffed by Cedar Fair SUPERVISORS, they serve you a little quicker.
  11. I thought the original name for The Bat was supposed to be The Swoop? Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  12. But almost every other coaster has belts of some sort at KI. And Goliath at OG doesn't have belts, and in my anecdotal experience, dispatches much slower. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  13. Rough, no. Just bumpy. I agree, a complete retrack and trains would make this ride so much better. But then again, they could investigate Racer 75 because it has the original PTC trains and is glassy smooth. But if I remember correctly, Gravity Group worked on it. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  14. And ironically, it's the bumpiest part of the ride now. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. I screenshot the QR code on the app and just use that is my pass. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  16. I can see a lot of upside in this: new markets, a new resort, new opportunities for Haunt/Winterfest, etc. If they decide to purchase the Kansas City location, it would give them dominance in that market. (But does it include the land and attractions or just the land?). For Texas, if Schlitterbahn keeps the other properties, I would imagine the names would be changed eventually. However....with the recent purchase of the and under California's Great America, the company has added almost a half billion of new debt. The payments from CGA should likely be negated from the savings of the yearly lease payments, though.
  17. When I think of King of Carnivale, I think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnZBiOWjcsY
  18. The " Fun under construction" signs have been there since the teasing for Eye of the Storm began. I could see a couple of flats going in there eventually. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  19. Louisville has cut all public pools from its' budget this year. A local company bought 300 season passes for low income kids, with a lottery system of distribution. The result was a disaster, with police being called in. It's a real shame that the vouchers could not have all been distributed, but with the way the adults were acting, I hope they (the adults) never step foot in the park. One interviewee was complaining about how unfair it was, while flashing her hair, makeup, iPhone and artificial nails....to get the voucher, you had to provide proof of being on federal/state assistance programs. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  20. I am still trying to figure this out: The IR will be open. The blog post discusses this, but the photo presented highlights the food that is part of the tasting card program. So, is the IR having the same food in a buffet format? Or is it completely different food? If it is the same food, it definitely a better value because you can try all 12 selections in a buffet format vs having to buy two punch cards to try all 12. Anybody here know the answer?
  21. Well, Beastgals husband said that they are going to be modified to use on the GiGa. I think she called it a bird coaster, but that she likes the cowboy coaster much better. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  22. I believe that was @Creed Bratton who posted that information.
  23. In my opinion, the Royal Fountain was completely overshadowed by what I call the Regal Laser Show. Completely took me by surprise. The water jets were nice, but did not appear at all synched to the "show" whereas the lighting scaffolds did. Overall, a great presentation and I think it will keep improving, even though I miss the pedestals! [emoji28] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  24. I'd like to see it get redone, officially made a part of Planet Snoopy, and the Kings Mills Log Flume returned to Rivertown. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  25. Boo Blasters on Boo Hill is not part of Planet Snoopy. It is considered a part of International Street. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.