5@5 will make a return!

kjkjkj

So I posted on KI's facebook page, about how they should bring 5@5 back. That it was a great way for them to communicate with guests, and for us to learn information. Their response was:

Kings Island: We received many great questions with the 5@5 feature and plan on bringing it back - or something similar - as we get closer to the start of the 2011 season.

7 hours ago · Like ·

http://www.facebook.com/visitkingsisland

• 2 weeks later...

Attraction? Those stupid hamster balls? If the park wanted the new ride there and the geology allowed, the hamster balls would be shuffled out. I find it hard to believe that the revenue generated from that "attraction" could in any way give it squatters rights that would not allow for it to be moved. The old Flight Commander pad seems like a perfect fit for the flow of the park. Just my opinion though.

If that were the better location, they would have put it there. Likely the cost of removing the old Flight Commander footer (which I have a sneaking suspicion is still there) and the revenue from the Eurobobbles (the traffic flow genereated by WS should bring people right by Eurobobbles... more possibilities to make $$$) were enough to make them choose the location by Action Theater.