2023 Map. Oktoberfest lives on

super7

4 minutes ago, beastfan11 said:

I’d still love to the park find a way to sneak another flat in Oktoberfest. It deserves some love! 

I agree.  Or at least reassign Delirium.     After all it is a fine German made Huss flat ride.  

• Like 5

Ik Spirit Song has already been announced, but the fact that they are labeling the entrances to Timberwolf and talking about concert tickets makes me think there are going to be more concerts this season. I don't think they would label the entrances to Timberwolf for just a 3 day festival. Now I'm kinda hoping we get a concert series that goes on along with Carnivale similar to Universal with Mardi Gras. 

• Like 3

image.png

For those who want an uninterrupted and unedited version of the map here you go! Using adobe illustrator (The original software the map was created in) I was able to open the PDF in that software and essentially have the layers still intact. This allows me to remove anything added to the map that was made in illustrator such as filters, shapes, text, drop shadows and more. Enjoy!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I actually like these smaller theme sections like Adventure Port snd Area 72.

. I would like to see Action Zone, totally rethemed to something unique such as Transylvania and the back half of Coney (the 75 addition) have its own theme as well.   

Once the temporary VIP Area closes, it would be cool to see that odd dead area in front of the Festhaus converted into a new Biergarten or another food stand. Right now, it looks kind of run down, and it being made into something new could really boost what is left of Oktoberfest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 10:50 PM, FUN&ONLY! said:

Once the temporary VIP Area closes, it would be cool to see that odd dead area in front of the Festhaus converted into a new Biergarten or another food stand. Right now, it looks kind of run down, and it being made into something new could really boost what is left of Oktoberfest.

That would be great and add a little more liveliness to that area. 

Ideally to me, while I love Oktoberfest, I'd just make Festhaus part of IS, reroute Viking Fury queue to the other side and pull it into Adventure Port with that land stretching to the T-shirt stand (as originally shown on concept art). I feel the ship fits in well to the area and adds on more ride to it. Then convert Action Zone into a larger Oktoberfest area with a full revamp. The current area with just Festhaus and VF feels so pitiful to what it was and there isn't really room to expand it any. This also plays into the history of Ohio like most of the other lands with Coney Mall and Rivertown, and Area 72 fits in well since Ohio is known as the birthplace of aviation and a large connection to space travel with the most astronauts. I could also see a dark forest theme as many have wanted but I think a large Oktoberfest based area (that could include a Black/dark Forest area) would be better to play into the area.

• Like 1