Let me be clear here:
I cannot say everything happening here, as I explained in my appology to BB1, theres so much back channeling going on here you don't even realize it.
I'm standing my ground, as I have the right to, yes people are upset about it, but enough was enough. I dealt with the citing park sources, etc. that was fine and I understand/agree with it. For instance it helps us go to the discussions over at those forms of media (say their FB video of the new live show, Banshee testing pics on their Instagram, etc.). I had no problem with doing that, or the other little things. However when you say I can't post things or whatever regarding stuff they have no control of, that's when I have issues. The park isn't Area 51, far from it. This mentality thinking they have this much control and can use this how they want and control what we post was getting on my nerves. Honestly telling me to not do it, just made it that much more tempting.
Also might I add I've still complied with not posting anything from testing on KIC. I've only given a bit of verbal outcry. Just saying. I rest my case.
As for the rest of the forum, this isn't some free for all troll everyone, eff the police deal like it seemed to be the past few days, which honestly makes us look bad. Keep organized, respectful, and contribute to some great big threads in here. Look how many views and hits and posts we get here on some of these threads. We're an excellent community here at KIC, please keep it that way. I didn't verbally express my opinions to cause a huge flamewar and throw this into chaos. I did it to show CF/KI we are KIC and they are not and they need to respect that like they do with other enthusiast sites, so far it seems to have sent a message. But don't give them a reason to crack down or roll their eyes because people can't act the same before and after someone who works from the park is no longer on the site as a user.