Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/03/2026 in all areas

  1. Dollywood is preparing for a future without Dolly Parton—but her presence will remain woven throughout the park and the Smoky Mountains. Here’s how Dollywood plans to carry its Dreamer-in-Chief’s legacy forward. FULL STORY: https://themeparksbydon.com/dollywood-future-without-dolly-parton-legacy/
  2. Camden Park the only park not rumored.
  3. Yeah, I have seen SEAS, SIX, Enchanted, and the new Cotaland. Might as well throw Indiana Beach in the mix at this point.
  4. I believe it stays in the US, but I would be completely shocked if KI gets it. However, I have heard rumors that Six Flags bought it, but there are rumors of every park chain so take with grain of salt
  5. Yeah, me neither. I would like to ride it somewhere on US soil.
  6. Surprised I haven’t seen this come up yet, but it looks like AF1 has been sold and will be relocated. Just came across this TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTULQ6E5U/
  7. LMC here again with an update to my Rivertown expansion idea. I've been thinking about what flat rides Kings Island needs, and I've come to the conclusion that it could be nice to have another Drop Tower in the park. This one would be a mid-size space shot tower around 100-150ft tall. The launch upward would differentiate it from Drop Tower while the lower height could be more appealing to families. Drop Tower's 300ft height may be too intimidating and the Kite Eating Tree isn't a ride for adults. Another 1-2 towers would add capacity if needed. I'm not sure how many towers would fit in the space I allocated for it, but my map was also just for visualization purposes. Rivertown really needs a traditional flat ride to add to its collection of three coasters, water ride, and railroad. It would be even better if Linus Launchers and CBRRLR could be folded into Rivertown and rethemed to match the area.
  8. Update on this: I was trying to figure out how to capture evidence that it's happening and finally got a screenshot tonight when I logged on and went to check the 2026 KI Food Reviews discussion. As you can see I've posted in that thread at least three times since July 28th, but it still started me out before super7's post when I clicked the button to start me at the first unread. I can't figure out why it would do this beyond something not counting posts as being "read" correctly.
  9. I recently saw an article from Harvard talking about how 70 to 90% of all business mergers fail to meet the original expectations and goals of the merger… and a good portion go on to file bankruptcy… Not exactly an optimistic outlook…
  10. All the while, below the surface the cracks had already started to form on the business side of things. Cedar Fair had still have not recovered from the lost revenue from the 2020 limited operating year. That was the seed that made them eventually look toward a merger.
  11. Not sure if this has been mentioned but I was having my smoked wings and green beans sitting between the Coconut Cove Cafe and the changing rooms when I saw someone go up to the side of the Cafe (on the outside) interact with a screen and 4 doors opened. Seems as though they used the mobile app to order food and there is a wall of hotboxes that can be opened with a code from the app. Wonder if there are any more of these in the park. Looked very efficient.
  12. I fully agree. This past week has thrust this park back into the narrative more than ANY ride opening or new addition ever will. Now more than ever it is SUPER important for the culture, family and experience piece to be exactly as it was /should be. Dolly, in her passing, has given her passion project a renewed spotlight. They’d better be ready (and I think they know that, and will be)
  13. Just goes to show how quickly things can and will change… I try to take in things now and be in the moment as I get older. I still have fond childhood memories of the Paramount days. With the movie IPs and Nickelodeon, we were like a version of a Universal park. Top Gun, Face/Off, Days of Thunder, Tomb Raider, Outer Limits… I think it’s incredible to have grown up near a theme park like that. So many large areas of the nation don’t have a major park nearby, so I do consider myself lucky for Cincinnati to have such a destination place.
  14. Our family visits alot durning the season after work because we dont feel like cooking. I usually end up getting a salad. However, we are usually spending some money in the park every visit. Weather it be a game, or a souvinear, or snack. This price increase may change how we visit the park for sure. As a family of 5 I think passes would almost cost $2500 for the for what I think we paid about $1400 for this year. That is a sharp increase for sure.
This leaderboard is set to New York/GMT-04:00
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.