Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hawaiian Coasters 325

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hawaiian Coasters 325

  1. I wonder when we'll see the next track piece go up! Obviously when a new support is put up! I wonder when that will take place. Maybe tomorrow they'll put up a new support?
  2. Here are crane pics from both Fury 325 and Leviathan. Edit: I forgot to add sources for these photos. Fury: https://www.wunc.org/post/charlotte-nc-take-virtual-ride-worlds-tallest-fastest-giga-rollercoaster-video Leviathan: https://www.themeparktourist.com/news/20111125/5377/leviathan-roller-coaster-continues-take-shape-canadas-wonderland
  3. Yes we bake the hot dogs with the pizza in the oven.
  4. Hmmm I wonder what's in it! Is it a drop track, a backwards launch, and inversion..... or maybe all three! As long is it's not something dumb like a screen and a couple of lights I'm pretty sure it'll be amazing! #WhatsintheTrailer
  5. Well then the camera should be called "Wasp Cam" lol. No even better! Name the coaster to Wasp 287 lol
  6. My family uses the canned chili to make Skyline Pizza. Here's how it works. It's dough, mustard, chili, cheese, and sliced hot dogs. My sister and I are kinda picky. I don't like cheese that much so I get my skyline pizza with everything, but cheese and my sister doesn't like mustard or hot dogs so she doesn't get either on it. My parents get everything on it. Now me with cheese I won't give a full explanation, but I actually get the cheese at the skyline restaurants even though it's cheddar like the store bought. I'm picky and I know it's kinda silly, but I actually think the cheese at skyline itself tastes different than the store bought. I don't know why, but that's just my opinion.
  7. Yeah I'm interested on that. I always thought the station took shape after track was completed.
  8. The skyline vs goldstar rivalry is probably as big if not bigger than Kentucky vs Louisville or Duke vs UNC basketball. Or Ohio State vs Michigan or Alabama vs Auburn football.
  9. I heard the Trex is designed 300 feet plus. I also heard RMC is thinking about doing a midrange concept between the Raptor and Trex that they want to roll out before the giant Trex.
  10. LOL My Dad would want to have a word with you! LOL
  11. Probably going to Skyline since they are local lol.
  12. I mentioned this earlier.
  13. It will be a few weeks until they start on the lift. They have to finish the brake run first I believe. But I do think they'll try to have the lift hill done before the Winter Solstice since it is projected to be a very harsh winter and nothing is worse than being up 300+ feet in the air in brutal cold. Edit: I just saw a truck pull in with what I believe are supports.
  14. I think they just moved over the transfer track piece and now it's connected with the other track!
  15. It was at the piece getting it ready, but it moved away from it.
  16. Crane looks to be getting ready to move another brake run piece. Edit: Never mind it moved away from that piece, but it was at that piece getting it ready.
  17. According to this screenshot from the POV video, at the top of the hill you are going to notice being up near the WindSeeker riders or quite possibly higher. That is if WindSeeker is at it's highest point when you crest the top.
  18. I'm guessing the crews don't usually do much on the weekends because I didn't really see them do much on the weekends. Millennium Force is 310 feet tall lol.
  19. Yeah it probably will close for fireworks like Beast does. Especially since it is located right next to the launching pad.
  20. Here is a new concept I made for a b&m dive coaster in the Invertigo/Congo Falls area! I give you Haunted Escape!
  21. I think was a little skinny stream of water flowing through there at one point.
  22. My main question is how will people get to field of screams this season during construction?
  23. Yeah because the trains are wider.
  24. Yeah! I saw it on a drone video on YouTube that I tried to upload on here, but I forgotten about the "no drone video" rules so it got taken down.
  25. So you went flying again? Can you do us a favor and fly a lot during the off season? Thanks!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.