Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thrill_Biscuit

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thrill_Biscuit

  1. Palace Playland at Old Orchard Beach, ME. Fun, but worst among the parks I've been to. Extremely overcrowded beach, ocean water that doesn't get above 60°, ridiculous local hotel rates, and lots o' mosquitos. Very festive, though.
  2. This makes me want to rent some movies...like "Zephyr" (2003), "Shake Rattle & Roll" (1984, 1997), "The Vortex" (1969, 1928), Peter Bencheley's "The Beast" (1996), and "The Crypt" (1981).
  3. Enjoy at least one Chicago style hot dog.
  4. Don't get ur shoes wet
  5. Man, that's a huge footprint! Nice pics, Nemo!
  6. It's days like these when Congo Falls is most appealing.
  7. A lot more trash cans, and a big concrete & dirt hole in the ground. Otherwise about the same.
  8. Wow! That looks kwel. Just think of what they can do with a giant, animatronic Rick Astley...
  9. Smelled like that when the Brady Bunch was here. Spiders in their hotel bathtubs, too.
  10. I rode WWC the year it opened and there was a lot of river foam, and it smelled like fish. Much better nowadays.
  11. Carry a spare set of cheap beach shoes in a souvie bag. Works for me.
  12. I already had that idea. Maybe not as huge as this, or an inflatable one whose arms move in the wind?
  13. You could have 2:1 security and still have trouble with rudeness. When people reach the level of rudeness and discourteousness that we see in the park, they've already pretty much developed a proportionate disrespect for authority. Remember, the universe belongs to these people; we don't want to spoil their fun with rules and regulations.
  14. I call it a success, because he beat his dad's distance and landed safely. It was a cool spectacle that we don't get to see everyday, and it went off quite well. Plus it got world-wide press for the 'besting of his dad's jump'. Very cool. [edit] Dawg beat me to it
  15. Great job! I love it how Invertigo just happens to loop Robbie right as he walks by (0:38)! Nice work.
  16. Great pictures! I haven't been down rt 4 in a year so I haven't seen the progress up close. Very cool to see the ol' monorail at her new home! ...and that's a big post#400! w00t!
  17. Haven't had a chance to ride yet this year, but I did notice on 5/24, while in line for SB3D, that the trains were never staggered (always 'racing'). I can't wait to get back into some good old-fashioned races this year!
  18. ^I've been hearing about this new phenomenon called "Staycations" because of the economy woes. I wonder how many of KI's visitors come from within the 50-mile circle?
  19. An airhose blowing around sounds like clever theming .... as in the movie "Twister" . Juz tryin' to get to 400! Have a nice day!
  20. So far as I know all the Kings Island coasters are rollin' this year (but I didn't ride FOF this year, so I don't know about that one). (There's one big attraction that isn't open, but that one's under construction )...
  21. And pay attention to the shadowy figure on the grassy knoll. Sheesh! [edit] Seriously, though, it is cool that he made it safely over at least 22 of them. Still very entertaining and cool.
  22. That jump was a thing of beauty. I had some drunk guy behind me in the crowd complaining about how some guy did a much longer jump, flipping through the air, on a dirtbike somewhere, and that this is nothing compared to that. Counter to his point, I asked him politely why, then, he bothered standing in a hot, crowded parking lot, at what was a very poor angle, to see a glimpse of someone attempting what he thought was a second-rate jump. I didn't hear much from him the rest of the afternoon. Viva Knievel! Viva Kings Island! The event was pure showmanship from a man who loves his country, his family, and his one-of-a-kind job! Absolutely memorable!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.