Everything posted by CedarPointer
-
Ark Bible Park In Kentucky?
Because a "theme park" doesn't bring to mind "a day of shows which don't hold the interest of someone under the age of 30".
-
Ark Bible Park In Kentucky?
At least it won't be boring like the Holy Land Experience in Orlando. I wish I had that day of my life back.
-
Guess Who's Getting a Paint Job
I doubt it means much. There are Six Flags over Coney Mall, you know...
-
Ark Bible Park In Kentucky?
I bet KI is quaking in their boots.
-
WindSeeker Construction is underway
Didn't Action Theater have a page on the website? Because I can't find it...
-
KI Haunt Hours
How do you know this? Food has to clean up after the park closes (usually takes an hour or more, depending on the location) and starts opening 2 hours before the park opens.
-
SPEED SNAKE at Fort Fun Germany
Ooooh dearie. Copyright infringement much?
-
New Coney Mall Picture
They already have that type of thing down by Vortex and Spongebob. I think that looks and feels real nice! I'd love them to do the whole section in that! Those ones are white and black. I just don't think the brown pavers would go with the red brick planters. I really hope they fix the Arcade signs. At the end of 2010, one was totally missing, and one barely worked.
-
KI Haunt Hours
I wouldn't mind it ending earlier...
-
New Coney Mall Picture
I don't think the color of the Snoopy/Rivertown pavers would fit in Coney Mall as well.
-
KI Haunt Hours
Would you like to finish working at probably 4 AM and start your next shift at 10 AM? Because that's what would happen to the employees...
-
New Coney Mall Picture
Hmm... more of it seems to be intact than the other picture? Weird... and I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if they don't fix that planter by the arcade (if they don't remove it...).
-
My Off-Season To-do List For KI
That lost revenue would need to be made up somehow. I assume you're okay with higher food and drink prices and won't COMPLAIN on here about it?
-
Coney Mall Construction
"But, like anything in life, it's not complete- without a pickle!" We really do need a new movie.
-
Historic Photos including many amusement parks.
"RE-MODELED NOT AS ROUGH AS LAST SEASON" I love it!
-
Small Park Marketing: Bright Ideas
Oh, yeah, being clearly marked doesn't help. The price of the kids meals (yes, they *are* actually $8.99) is clearly marked, the beverages we serve are clearly marked, the restrooms and smoking areas are clearly marked on the map... and yet people still ask about these things on a regular basis. From what I've heard, people try to use chain restaurant coupons at KI quite often ("I'm sorry, but Jukebox Diner can't accept Steak and Shake coupons..."), so I don't see how this would be different...
-
My Off-Season To-do List For KI
And if all those things were done, I'm sure people on a certain website would be complaining about the prices that would have to be raised to afford all that...
-
Coney Mall Construction
"HEY! THE LAST ONE!" I just realized. I can quote that entire movie.
-
Small Park Marketing: Bright Ideas
I can think of one BIG reason why a deal of the day would be a huge pain for Food & Beverage: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T USE YESTERDAY'S COUPON?!"
-
Enchanted Theater
I really think they should use that for the theater in Planet Snoopy instead of Peanuts Playhouse. And you know what's funny? I can remember almost an identical show from Canada's Wonderland...
-
Coney Mall Construction
Maybe they could have used the money to repaint The Racer instead of bulldozing Coney Mall.
-
Coney Mall Construction
I guess shade was overrated. Pavers will be nice, but the sun beating down on the entire midway won't.
-
WindSeekers - Pay Per Ride?
Please let me know who held a gun to your head and forced you to buy a locker. Zipper pockets... (and no, they can't have a shelf. Have you seen how much room they have in that station?)
-
What`s next for Son of Beast?
There are, most likely, a few seasonal employees who actually do know what's going to happen. They also, of course, wouldn't be stupid enough to tell people about it.
-
Enchanted Theater
Would anyone happen to have a picture of Enchanted Theater before CarnEVIL was set up in there? I've been looking for one. but I can't seem to find any... Thanks