Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IndyGuy4KI

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IndyGuy4KI

  1. Yeah, I highly doubt the map has already been printed since Don was still proofing it last week. If it was me, it would be gone from the standard map and only added back for the Haunt map!
  2. Someone on my FB page mentioned that these trains could go to Bluegrass Boardwalk for a coaster there if things work out well for the timberliners. Something that I had not considered when looking at the pictures!
  3. Posted on Feb 14th 2012 on Twitter by KingsIslandPR.
  4. The first drop on SOB is the best drop on a woddie in my opinion. I hope they can get the rest of the ride figured out.
  5. I am hoping to see this logo on some T-shirts or better yet a Polo shirt! There would be several bought by myself if they sold them in one of the shops!
  6. Opening day 2011 several KIC'ers were headed to ride The Beast after ridding DB for ERT and there was already a few items in the net. The park had only been open for about 45 minutes for the season. Stuff collects in there very fast!
  7. So I am questioning if we will see Timberliner trains on Voyage for 2012 after seeing a post on FB. PTC posted pictures of Voyage train rehab on their FB page and stated: http://www.facebook....113632142069127
  8. Being someone who has went to IB several times a season since being very little. My best guess would be mid 80's!
  9. Looking forward to a fun day Gator!
  10. Here is last year's FAQ page. http://www.givekidstheworld.org/coastingforkids/
  11. Nice, I will have to get that on the calendar and start collecting money! I am hoping for a fun Coasting for Kids event as well. I hope we can get a lot of KIC'ers and get some video of some of the songs and dances we did! Here is my video from last year!
  12. I am getting "The requested topic does not exist" on your link. Thanks for sharing the information!
  13. While that may be true, and the Koch's have done well at HW, can they rehab an entire park for 20 million this time next year? That number seems awfully small. Just guessing, but maybe they are not planning on opening everything up the first year? Maybe the focus will be the water park, select flats and just a few of the coasters?
  14. It might be in bad shape, but if they are going to put the Koch name on the place, I am sure they will be getting in a respectable condition before they open it.
  15. I agree that this is going to have an impact on HW and in some ways does not make sense. I hope they know what they are getting into.
  16. And the original coaster to KI ran great last season. I even rode it 50 times in one day, and others over 100 at the coasting for kids event.
  17. That is what I thought. To the points in your post GYK, as fast as it worked out for Kock owners; I think maybe the fair board was not keen on Ed opening that park even if he had his own funds.
  18. Anxious to hear about the lineup.
  19. So is Ed Hart totally out of the picture with the park now?
  20. So, if rebuilt it might last only 5 years? That is not a good investment and not worth the 12 or more months to do the rebuild. If a fix is to be applied, it should last a lot longer than 5 years.
  21. $6.00 a night! Thanks for sharing SBM! I remember the swimming pool before it was filled in!
  22. IndyGuy4KI replied to windshawne's topic in Rumors
    For those that do not tweet A tweet from @CPGMJohn earlier today
  23. I upgraded my Platinum Pass on the site before it was changed. I won't be much help now, but when I did renew it was very easy and only took a few minutes. Just make sure you take your receipt when you go once it is available.
  24. Nice catch PT! I liked the line "Shoot the Rapids in a hollow log." Great share Standbyme, thanks!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.