Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IndyGuy4KI

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IndyGuy4KI

  1. Your own, I trust? Oh, the irony.... Actually not, I would of went to KI if I had not been booked for this event.
  2. DJ'ing a birthday party, wish I could be there. Great night to be at the park.
  3. Sounds fun, will be waiting for live updates. Thanks Kirk.
  4. I'll look into it. The mobile site should automatically display from any iOS, Blackberry, or Android browser regardless of if you are logged in or not. Worked as mobile on my droid before and after logging in.
  5. we've had to know big changes were on the way.
  6. Let us know how the show is KIRK.
  7. If you ever sent them a note about they you might be right!
  8. You hit it on the head there! Might be why they see increased attendance year after year!
  9. That seems like a lot for 2011! Holiday World, seems to always come up with great improvements for their park!
  10. I like Rivertown Junction. For just a few dollars more than other places you get an all you can eat buffet. Lots of choices, refills, desert! I always go here especially when I am by myself.
  11. Thanks for the PTR Danielle! I am not interested in midgets bleeding, but I am itching to get to KI during the haunt season. My favorite time to come to the park.
  12. Looks great Dane! Thanks!
  13. After listening to a podcast interview from "The coaster crew" http://www.coastercrew.net/live/ called "In The Loop." Don Helbig and Robin Innes were the guests talking about their respective Wind Seekers. Don states that the ride will be behind Vortex before you get to Action Theater. I believe this is the correct podcast if you wish to listen: http://www.blogtalkr...n-the-loop-live Edit: If I remember correctly it states construction would start in November.
  14. Thanks Dane! had not tried in a few days and happend to click on it and it let me in. I have not actually sent a PM though!
  15. Goes a little faster than ours though. It states 43 MPH, while the WindSeeker states 30 MPH. Interesting, I would think the Seeker would be able to go faster, but may have to do with the extra height?
  16. Congrats to KI on their award, very deserving! My son agrees with the award.
  17. This was just posted on the Holiday World Facebook Page. Very nice slideshow played at the Golden Ticket Awards. Grab a Kleenex before playing!
  18. Awesome TR Thanks for sharing! This is the type of post that make you enjoy being on KIC and shows that other people love going to KI as much as I do! (I don't feel as crazy!) I took the family to KI yesterday and will be writing a PTR sometime this week on that trip. I am not a camera person either, but I I took a few pics with my phone to share.
  19. I was just watching the webcam and noticed the trees moving from the wind. It reminded me of one I heard the other day I forgot to post. Coming to the MCBR on DB. Man states to friend. "The wind is blowing really hard today, can you feel that breeze?" This was a very calm day and as he stated this I was looking at the trees around us and did not see one of them swaying at all. I am pretty sure he was just getting more wind than usually due to ridding in the first car.
  20. If SOB were removed I would like to see another Woddie replace it with one from a reputable manufacturer. I chose the PNP Woodie.
  21. I always try to buy mine sometime during haunt due to this and what Pkiboy said about lines in the spring!
  22. There is a CoasterBuzz and GOCC event at the park that day! http://gocc.coasternewsnetwork.com/holidayworld2010draft.pdf
  23. Not trying to offend anyone here on this post, but while fixing the PM's can we update the main page links so things are not referencing New for 2007- Firehawk, Operational Calendar for 2007, 2007 park map and so on. With the press KIC has received lately it would be nice if we kept our data current and accurate to prove we are an actual KI enthusiast site and passionate about the park we love!
  24. Kinzel interview back in 2007. They talk about KI starting at about 4:24. He did not seem to excited about the ride then either.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.