Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Creed Bratton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Creed Bratton

  1. While I know there is a purpose for CarnEvil in the old Enchanted Theatre during the normal season, I'd love to see it in use again.
  2. TheCrypt, I'm assuming they fell into the nets while riding and not by someone placing the items in the net by standing on the ground. Sometimes people think their pockets are secured and some times they are not, thus feminine products in the nets next to Crpyt.
  3. It came from http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151586426623368&set=a.226729858367.174830.155893938367&type=1&theater
  4. While working at Diamondback in 2010, I saw underwear, shorts, t-shirts, basketballs, tons of change, lighters, pocket knives, cell phones, towels, glasses, feminine products in the net next to Crypt and the ones on the helix.
  5. In the park! More than likely you'd find me in Rivertown at Diamondback or Beast. If I wasn't there, you'd find me at the back of Coney Mall.
  6. Not much more that I can add to what has been said already here. I never worked with Jess, but I know she impacted many lives inside the park gates and out side of them. My thoughts and prayers are with her, her family, her KI Family and those who knew her. RIP Jess!
  7. I liked the comment about not letting their kids work at the park. So when the kids can't find a job, but that one is available, will they still deny it?
  8. Hard: Boo Blasters on Boo Hill Queue Easy: Zephyr in motion
  9. This is the caliber of the shows I'd like to see at KI. I know that they cost a bit more money, than just the current state of shows. That show was entertaining, fun and had a great story line. I personally don't go to many shows currently at KI because I don't feel that they really have a story line and they are a ton of music. While I enjoy them, I won't see them more than once. Would love to see a return of shows like this though! Gator that stinks that the show wasn't as good as the KI ones!
  10. Those would be ride associates. Everyone on the ride crew will have to do that at some point. Really being the comedian is up to you, but it has to be within park guidlines.
  11. Awesome video! Thanks for sharing!
  12. Rides is a ton of fun, but it's demanding. It really depends on what your attitude about working is. If you want something fairly easy, merch is good for you. If you want something challenging and fun, rides would be that place. I drove about 40 minutes every day to work at the park and it was well worth it. Interacting with guests and the other ride associates made it worth it as well. It also depends on what kind of environment you want to work in. If you can handle the heat, wind, cold, rain, storms, etc. you can do rides but if you don't like the heat or the insane weather patterns something inside would be for you.
  13. I'm pretty sure, just games. Not 100% positive on that though.
  14. My only post on this and hopefully we'll get back on subject: On the first point here: Age doesn't have to do with maturity....how many people over 18 have been killed because they were drinking and driving? How many people have gotten hurt because there were driking and driving? How many people over 18 have killed or hurt other people because they were drinking and driving? So saying that the reasoning was that the youth were too young and immature and would drink and drive, isn't a valid point, many many many people over 18 do this and it's unfortunate. On your second point: Instead of posting about how you think the law should change on KIC, why don't you contact your representatives and senator? We don't have the powere here to magically change the law. Nor would I think KIC would get behind it, but you can actually be proactive and talk to your representatives and senator to maybe get your view point out there. And again, it's not a law that you have to be 21 to rent a room, it depends on the property and property owner.
  15. Hard: A full queue for Viking Fury Easy: Back Lot Stunt Coaster train coming out of the billboard
  16. I asked Don via twitter about the break run here's the conversation: So the brake run is down.
  17. http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/videonetwork/1990841243001/Roller-coaster-crumbles-into-pieces This was on my local newspaper's site. USA Today picked up the story. I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about the brake run going down.
  18. Cam on k! is literally all they said aside from the perverted stuff.
  19. So....TylerRider and I have been getting some messages from member: J8257618 asking to skype with us seperately. I obliged, to see what was going on....upon starting a skype message, this memeber asked me to turn my cam on k. I declined as I didn't know them. Their information said they were male but their name was Lauren Crawford. They continued to ask me to cam on k. After declining again, they began to ask inappropriate questions and another member here can vouch for that. If you get a request, do not oblige. Just run away.
  20. TR:TR, just think about how amazing it was!
  21. In 2010 when I worked at the park, yes there were employee ride times, not days. Certain nights during the season, after the park closed to guests, the employees were invited to a couple of rides to ride for a couple of hours, while supervisors took care of running the rides. Food and other events happened as well.
  22. When I worked at the park, I lived in Wilmington. It usually took about 45 minutes to get there....I got there in 25 minutes, just in time for work. Thankfully no cops were out and didn't get pulled over.
  23. Yet, most of Cedar Point's haunts have some kind of security presence in or around the mazes.
  24. Oh my gosh. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
  25. Just a guess, but prior to any actual removal of track and supports, I am thinking the electronic items including the drive box panel, sensors, phones, lights, etc. are removed. Things like those can be used again somehow.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.