Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingsislandfan1972

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingsislandfan1972

  1. I always liked PigPen as my favorite Peanuts Character.
  2. I've always wondered about this too, one of the many mysterys of Kings Island. Also KI Guy I love your profile picture, Grandpa Phil from Hey Arnold!, is hilarious!
  3. In the future, one summer I'm planning to go across the country going to different amusement parks, and Kings Dominion and Carowinds is going to be on my list.
  4. I have experienced both parks, Cedar Point is alright, but ever since I was a kid I have always liked Kings Island better. (Most of my best memories took place at Kings Island.) One summer my family took us to Kings Island, Cedar Point, and Sea World(R.I.P.), but I always had the most fun at Kings Island.
  5. My Top 3 coasters that Im going to ride more this year are 3. The Bat 2. The Beast 1. Diamondback
  6. That looks totally awesome, and very nice details. I absolutly love it! Kings Island 1972- forever!
  7. Welcom To KICentral, and I hope you have fun!
  8. Welcome to KICentral! I hope you have thrilling experience here!
  9. Next year, I'm applying at Kings Island, I'm definitly looking forward to that!
  10. Its hard to resist trying to get a leaf from a tree while riding.
  11. An expansion of X-Base would be nice to see too.
  12. Whatever happend to the giant Reptar? http://www.americacoasters.com/Photos/thumbs/543-reptar3.jpg
  13. What a thrill It would be to bungee jump off of the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island.
  14. When you watch a POV video of The Beast front seat, and start simulating the ride.
  15. I am very happy to have found this out, thanks for sharing.
  16. Kings Island should come out with its own theme song and play it near the opening gates, or on International Street. Kings Island should try that for a year, and see how it goes from there.
  17. http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/awesome_0.jpg This a great POV picture of a random rollercoaster that I found.
  18. Ive been to Cedar Point and Canadas Wonderland. Canadas Wonderland is an absolutely amazing and beautiful park, I havent been there in a while, but I used to love it. Cedar Point is an alright park too with a couple of my favorite rides such as the Gemini and the Corkscrew. Though these are both great parks, the park that is which my favorite is definitely Kings Island, every year my parents have taken me, and I ask them every year to take me there for my birthday. My parents grew up with Kings Island in the past, as with my brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and cousins, so I guess Kings Island is like a family tradition, and when I have kids in the future, I will carry on that tradition.
  19. Which is you favorte Cedar Fair Park? I think I've listed them all, enjoy!
  20. I dont care where I sit at on The Banshee because its such an amazing ride. Getting excited about the 2015 season!
  21. I cant wait to add this map to my collection, but it always looks to me on the map, that The Racer is a little too high, but besides that, it looks great!
  22. Coincidenitly (and I believe I spelled that wrong, Doh!) I just watched that episode recently.
  23. This makes me sad because now, whos going to steal my peanuts?
  24. I think the theme of a coaster is important take Space Mountain at DisneyWorld for example, throughout the entire ride it sticks to its theme being space. Another great example would be the Banshee, I mean walking through a graveyard and having the Banshee wail at you, how awesome is that? I overall think that theming a coaster is pretty important, as well as special effects.
  25. I agree with you 100%, she should ride front seat opening day, and many times after that. I absolutley love her spirit.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.