Kentucky Kingdom

If Kentucky kingdom got a Intamin giga coaster i would not be renewing my Kings Island pass for next year.

Are you kidding me?

One Intamin giga coaster is going to change your mind?

I didn't know Kentucky Kingdom had the world's longest wooden coaster, a 230ft B&M, next year the longest B&M invert, an indoor alien themed coaster, a flying coaster, a classic racing wooden coaster, a 315' Drop Tower, an award winning kids' area, a replica of the Eiffel Tower, and I could go on and on.

Oh, and the KI coaster count compared to KK: 14 - 5.

• Like 10

Wife drags me to the park, I make fun of her for being an enthusiast :lol: . She still does not know I am. I ride rides for the thrill, unfortunately I don't get a thrill anymore this year at the park. The first ride on DB is okay, but then if I re ride it seems slower and if I re-ride it again it seems much slower. Last two times I rode Diamondback with no lines I could only ride 3X before I had to get off cause of boredom.

I liked going with my wife and baby to the waterpark and Planet Snoopy. My new favorite ride is boo blasters.

I can't wait till next year as I am going to travel to the west coast, east coast, and parks in the middle cause my wife wants to go ride new rides. :lol: She is very interested in the new Drop Tower at SFGAD next year.

Coasters in the 90mph range, 120mph range, and ejector machines does not get old :lol:

• Like 2

That's not my point anyways.

Kentucky Kingdom currently has 4 coasters, 5 next year.

How, in any way, would that make you want to get season passes compared to Kings Island with its 14 coasters? Really?

Plus, KK's coasters suck. T2 and Roller Skater - the kiddie coaster? So you only have two relatively thrilling and good coasters left.

Wife drags me to the park, I make fun of her for being an enthusiast :lol: . She still does not know I am. I ride rides for the thrill, unfortunately I don't get a thrill anymore this year at the park. The first ride on DB is okay, but then if I re ride it seems slower and if I re-ride it again it seems much slower. Last two times I rode Diamondback with no lines I could only ride 3X before I had to get off cause of boredom.

I liked going with my wife and baby to the waterpark and Planet Snoopy. My new favorite ride is boo blasters.

I can't wait till next year as I am going to travel to the west coast, east coast, and parks in the middle cause my wife wants to go ride new rides. :lol: She is very interested in the new Drop Tower at SFGAD next year.

Coasters in the 90mph range, 120mph range, and ejector machines does not get old :lol:

Totally agree with ya man...

Beast this season now for me is just a passtime and a joy to ride, I have discovered the very back middle row is quite fun for the first hill and daytime rides. Diamondback I can't even ride my favorite seat anymore, it's too rough, and it's fun, but it's gotten a tad boring.

I think this is what happens when you ride the rides too much and go to the park too frequently. When working CP, KI was a nice treat for me to go down every now and then, now it seems reversed...ah well

• Like 5