Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

The rest of the photos taken by KICentral Facebook today......

Thought I'd post these, for some of you whom don't have Facebook.

(Photos courtesy of Kings Island Central Facebook) (Not taken by me)

33u8wmq.jpg

nwdqd.jpg

1zg98xy.jpg

23wjzub.jpg

imkwth.jpg

2ahusnr.jpg

2dv7dqx.jpg

(All photos taken by KIC Facebook, not me)

Up, Up, and Away.......Wails the spirit of a Beastly Son and a Demon whom screamed loud enough to scare away Lions and Cobras.......Banshee?...

• Like 11

Just thought I'd provide some new angles to you guys after having gone to the park :)

BTW. The catwalk for the top of the lift is assembled (as I saw while riding Adventure Express) and I expect it up soon!

IMG_20131006_151133.jpg

Someone showed this, but I didn't see it until after taking this shot.

IMG_20131006_131737.jpg

Surprised no one has done shots from Adventure Express yet.. that I've seen.

IMG_20131006_113137.jpg

Adding to the collection of these..

IMG_20131006_153909.jpg

And one of these for good measure.. BTW the track and supports in the distance make me excited for the next two weeks!

• Like 14

I figure it'll be a few more days till we see any more webcam visible progress. They need to put the handrails on the lift steps, plus there is probably other less visible work to be done to them. Combine that with a lack of supports and track in the dive loop area and I expect a few boring days for us stalkers. lol

• Like 2

they must be slowing down from getting the lift and drop done so fast. I was hoping to see at least the first 2 loops done when I go on the 25th, but i'll settle for the first loop. really happy the drop is done though. if anyone has noticed from the animation vids the first loop goes as high as Delirium in full swing (unless its the perspective messing with my eyes) in other words its going to be huge. and also there are a lot of supports on this one.

• Like 1

actually that does make since because one of the supports on the dive loop is right on the midway pretty much and if the fence is in the way it would have to be removed and then that would just be an invitation for people to walk right into the construction site, which im guessing is a big no no without permission.

• Like 1