Ride on top of Eiffel Tower!

Captain Nemo

I wouldn't say that its impossible but, after all, the Eiffel Tower is a steel skeleton structure, and probably would not be able to handle the stresses of such a ride, without some major upgrading/reinforcement.

I disagree. I think the Tower would be able to handle a launched ride or something small like the scooters. The only serious consideration that you would need to have would be the steel bending (as you know, the tower sways in the wind as is). Although this could likely be done safely, it could cause potential harm to the ride itself over time.

taxi jam = scare p censored.gif ss out of kids...

eagles = cool concept but overall weird appeal...

troika = too big of a footprint

space shot = could add visual appeal, and not too much would be problematic, only problem would be old steel in the existing tower... just replace it... and make better, might i suggest a good 1018 steel? (go metallurgy! <-- made a B in the course)

the tower would again have a nice visual appeal, however have bottlenecking problems, and could cause the reopenning of the stairwells, DO it, i like the stairs, i live on floor 9 and take stairs... ha ha ha, maybe thats why im shrinking... tongue.gif

again, not just some tower ride, needs a semi short height tower, like Liberty Launch at Holiday World, or Double Shot at Indiana Beach, nothing amazingly tall, but exciting, 2 blasts... up and down... each! fun times... small footprint for ride, hey, it could be done, or the new INVERTED CENTRIFUGE RIDE in Las Vegas... Check it out!

ha ha ha

this is a hypothetical type of post i know, but fun...