Kings Island’s Newest Merchandise

standbyme

Just now, IndyGuy4KI said:

We got some of the jam during Winter fest. It did not last long. I love boysenberries!

Ditto, honestly was surprised when I saw it back at the Sweet Spot. If they could offer some baking supplies IE biscuits, cobbler mix,  etc. .  I think they could seriously drive sales with buy one get one half off or packages like what Knotts does online. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve seen some new anniversary items posted for The Beast, Diamondback & Banshee that is for sale at the park posted by people on FB…also the new “I Rode It” 2024 pin series…but so far none of those have been listed on the KIGear site…but these were put up recently. Is this the new style lately? Are they supposed to look retro? The designs look dated to me…but of course so am I. :P

IMG_5516.jpeg

i saw a picture either on here or fb of some crypt merch that was being sold on opening day *supposedly* and it looked like a denim jacket with hoodie sleeves with the crypt on the back and i thought it was super cool. is that something theyre selling at the park? 

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2024 at 8:15 AM, 3dgyrat said:

i saw a picture either on here or fb of some crypt merch that was being sold on opening day *supposedly* and it looked like a denim jacket with hoodie sleeves with the crypt on the back and i thought it was super cool. is that something theyre selling at the park? 

If  you see Crypt merch, let me know. I'd love to get some.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the KI Collections store, there’s stickers, a button, two styles of hoodies and more! IMO it’s a step towards a pass holder culture we desperately need like what we have at USO. Hopefully we get something for the Haunt/WF season too!

I wish the hat wasn’t distressed and was a mono color like the ride hats we got this year. Definitely snagging the grey hoodie!

IMG_2314.jpeg

30 minutes ago, BB1 said:

In the KI Collections store, there’s stickers, a button, two styles of hoodies and more! IMO it’s a step towards a pass holder culture we desperately need like what we have at USO. Hopefully we get something for the Haunt/WF season too!

I wish the hat wasn’t distressed and was a mono color like the ride hats we got this year. Definitely snagging the grey hoodie!

IMG_2314.jpeg

I can’t read the text. Do they say “passholder” on them?

43 minutes ago, BB1 said:

IMG_2314.jpeg

I've seen posts on social media for KD and CP.  I guess I just don't get the impetus to buy SP merch.  It's not exclusive and it's a product. I see it as the same thing as if Amazon sold merch for being a Prime member.  I wouldn't buy that either. 

However, this could be a part of the integration process of the two companies.  If we see the same design and information at the legacy SF parks, it would be a good unifying brand statement as well as an opportunity to buy low in bulk and sell high in retail. 

My lack of motivation to purchase and giving my viewpoint is not an attempt to downplay the significance of the merch to those who like it. Purchase and enjoy!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

I can’t read the text. Do they say “passholder” on them?

Yep! It basically says Kings Island Passholder (sorry the pic lighting wasn’t that ideal for some reason)

38 minutes ago, Orion742 said:

So only season passholders can purchase them?

I’ll find out tomorrow I’m going to the park tomorrow evening and I’m planning on picking up at least one piece of passholder merch. Stay tuned to BB1’s (not financial advice) merch hunt!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...