Kings Island’s Newest Merchandise

standbyme

56 minutes ago, standbyme said:

I had been putting off buying The Vortex set, but once you posted that you purchased the last one I checked the KIGear site and found that they still offered them and quickly got one ordered…which arrived today…I am puzzled though…this set is advertised to be limited to only 250.

Here is a photo of the box from the KIGear site:

IMG_1071.jpeg

(Notice the Limited Edition numbering.)

Here is the box that I received:

IMG_1070.jpeg

(Notice no number.) So, I am puzzled, did they sell all of the original “limited” 250 sets and now are just making more?

It's a knock-off :P

Or they took the Taylor Swift college course and learned to create a sense of urgency and exclusivity to be one of the 250, and then they go and sell more after LOL

On 12/3/2023 at 2:45 AM, BoddaH1994 said:

IMG_8836.jpeg

I bought the Boysenberry coffee. It ended up being about $18, pre-discount. Very steep, especially since it’s only half of the size of a normal bag of coffee, but I wanted to try it. I’ll report on here how it is. 

Please do! We are coffee lovers in our home and we saw this and wondered if it would be any good. Figured the price would be a bit high, but for a novelty coffee experience that seems to be expected.

12 minutes ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

Please do! We are coffee lovers in our home and we saw this and wondered if it would be any good. Figured the price would be a bit high, but for a novelty coffee experience that seems to be expected.

It was pretty good! Had a bit of a raspberry taste to it. Worth trying as a one-time thing. 

• Like 2

If there is one thing I can say about CF’s merchandise is that for the price you are getting it is quality.  This year I discovered the Homage brand from two purchases I made while visiting a CF park. I liked the fit and finish of them so much so, that I paid a visit to Homage’s online store and recently added some of their Bengals swag to my collection as well. :D

The shirts are made in USA, and the company (Homage) is based out of Columbus, Ohio. 

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Tr0y said:

If there is one thing I can say about CF’s merchandise is that for the price you are getting it is quality.  This year I discovered the Homage brand from two purchases I made while visiting a CF park. I liked the fit and finish of them so much so, that I paid a visit to Homage’s online store and recently added some of their Bengals swag to my collection as well. :D

The shirts are made in USA, and the company (Homage) is based out of Columbus, Ohio. 

FullSizeRender.jpeg

I love my Homage shirts. They sometimes will do discounted shirts or send out coupon codes. I need more! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tr0y said:

FullSizeRender.jpeg

I like the Millennium Force shirt. I’ll have to get one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tr0y said:

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Price is relatively fair too. Every once in a while you get things that make you think they’re out of their minds (i.e. 50th anniversary banner for $75) but for the most part the price is fair. 

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 6:32 PM, BoddaH1994 said:

IMG_8817.jpegIMG_8818.jpegNew in the Sweet Spot! Knott’s Boysenberry stuff!

I’ll have you know you’re the reason why I spent a lot of money on Knotts goods tonight. In all honesty the online marketplace was sold out of the syrups so I was pleasantly surprised that I found the lineup at Sweet Spot. I hope KI/CF considers keeping it in the park for next year! 

• 3 weeks later...

The park really hasn’t been trying to hard to take my money lately on their site over the last few months…they really haven’t added much. I have been patiently waiting for them to add their new line of stocking caps that someone posted over on FB weeks ago…and yesterday they finally did! I love things like these that are park/ride specific. I checked the site in the morning and these weren’t up…and then a couple of hours later…and then they were…unfortunately The Beast with the pompom was already sold out! They are $24.99 each. IMG_1704.jpegIMG_1701.jpegIMG_1703.jpegIMG_1702.jpegIMG_1700.jpegIMG_1698.jpegIMG_1696.jpegIMG_1697.jpegIMG_1699.jpeg

IMG_1695.jpeg

• Like 1

You know, I saw those hats in the store for WF. If it weren’t for the fact that I was spending all my money on Knotts Berry Farms merch I would have bought the whole set….……Now that it’s 2024 now I’m obligated to get at least a beanie hat right?

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2022 at 10:21 AM, standbyme said:

Today’s new offering on the site is 5 new sweatshirts:

CE099618-978B-4DA7-AF2B-0D5025CA1EB7.jpeg

F062075C-84D9-4B20-A2FF-2532CC5694D4.jpeg

D394FF3E-3661-4251-8E84-95B768AD5201.jpeg

5DF15B12-97EF-40E0-AD7B-FE3111941C44.jpeg

65EED3F2-9698-49A1-9DA3-C9F148AAA042.jpeg

They are $70.00 each…I think they look nice, but I am not a fan of printing on sleeves…I think it looks dated…like it’s from the 90’s…for those of you who are old enough to remember that time period. ;)

i want that Beast hoodie so bad, but I can't find my own self-justification to spend 70 dollars on a hoodie when i already have several cheaper ones from KI lol.  I got the phantom theater one tho, which i think was cllose to 60-70, and that ones my favorite. but i dont see myself spending that much again lol

• 3 months later...