Orion Construction Photos

IndyGuy4KI

14 minutes ago, Nutterie said:

Its probably temporary. Local news stations use Banshee cam a bit so I doubt they would get rid of it entirely, the camera is probably just taking a while to ship.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wait, local news stations use the Banshee webcam? I did not know that. If they were to use a webcam this year, it'll very likely be Orion's because Orion will most likely be the hot topic surrounding KI over the next year. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Watching the webcam now and cranes are moving around I believe picking stuff up for the storage facility. 

Yeah, I saw that too, its so nice we finally have a webcam, I wish they would have replaced the mystic cam though.

• Like 3

Tbh I think it would've been better if they moved the MT cam instead and name the webcams around the area it's facing. Like Action Zone Cam, or Rivertown Cam, and Coney Mall cam. 

I like that thought. Hope about have all the cams in the ET and just point them out where needed! Happy we can see live action!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

I think at this view, they'd have to zoom out to get the entire lift hill in view.  It's going to be amazing.

I was just thinking that. Our current view looks to be enough for the lift hill and brake run... we don't get to see the rest of it!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I don't know if it's just me, but it looks like a piece of track was moved a little bit. I wonder what piece of track that is for.

2019-09-05_15.55.46.jpg

It might just be a new piece. Unless a piece of track in the other stacks is missing.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I don't know if it's just me, but it looks like a piece of track was moved a little bit. I wonder what piece of track that is for.

2019-09-05_15.55.46.jpg

It's far longer than the other pieces...I'm going to guess that's the transfer track piece.  The entire train has to fit on that one piece during transfer.

• Like 4