All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Just put the smartwatch around your ankle and explain you're not legally allowed to remove it, lol.
  4. I know that tou can change the cars on the space shots style towers. Not sure on the intamin towers but i wouldn't see why not
  5. I would love to see a Madhouse happen! KI really needs more indoor family attractions to get the whole family out of the elements for a bit. Boo Blasters just doesn't cut it and FOF has a 54" height requirement. I wouldn't be shocked if Soapbox Racers is part of some sort of package deal with Vekoma similar to what we saw with CP and Zamperla. I think a 3 ride deal with Vekoma featuring Soapbox, a Vekoma multi launch (Vortex replacement), and a madhouse would be a good deal tbh.
  6. I am just curious if it would be possible to renovate Drop Tower to be like Falcons Fury at Busch Gardens Tampa?
  7. I was reviewing the CSO website today about the new music venue and it appears that they are in discussions about restoring and reopening moonlight gardens. They are suggesting it would be a $5.7million dollar project. I really hope they go through with it. $5.7m is pocket change compared to the $118m they are spending on the new venue.
  8. ^I saw something to combine the lores of Tomb Raider/Crypt, Beast and Mystic Timbers.
  9. I think the pool just gave CSO the middle finger...
  10. I thought I'd revive this conversation about the potential mad house in river town (in crypt building). I still think it would be a great idea. Anyone have any thoughts on the theming or storyline they would like? Remember it has to fit rivertown
  11. I actually enjoyed hurler at Carowinds more than I expected I would. It was my #5 in the park surprisingly
  12. Yesterday
  13. So update- I finally landed another Skyline job as I wanted something familiar given the situation I'm in, and its likely I'll get a KI only gold pass next month. I'm going to suck it up and not add anything to it and spread my in-park meal expenses and minimal FL usage over the season and not all up front as I can't afford the later. I know I've said I was possibly skipping for other reasons, but given the stress of how I've been between jobs, I need this to kind of reward myself. Not doing all-park, I wanted to do CP initially but $$$ isn't conducive to that plan. I might do a KK or HW day trip though.
  14. Interesting that the sign doesn't mention watches, so I guess it falls under "any other items" LOL:
  15. It could always change between now and opening weekend. Watches seem a little excessive since they allow glasses with a strap and as of right now earrings, but who knows.
  16. They got me then, I was going to leave cell phone at hotel and just use smart watch. I'm buying lockers now.
  17. You forgot to add he also uses phrases like caveat emptor, ad nauseum, insufferable and other similar phrases to make him sound like an attorney or wannabe - who else uses those kind of words LOL. I am waiting for him to reply to you that you have presented an unequivocally preposterous fallacious straw man allegation and to reply to me that I am an insufferable ad nauseum provocateur that is as adorable as it is predictable He sure does get all excited like a Banshee though when talking about legal subjects...
  18. Again, you provide your typical spiteful response. I didn't say you thought customers were liabilities. If you re-read it was that you view cars in the parking lot as liabilities- which you implied cause wear and tear on said lot. Which, while is true... it is also indicative of guests on premise. You use words like: ignorant, strikingly odd, straw man, half-assed- I'm guessing you're, at most, age 21, not a college grad or student, only have opinions about business ownership but haven't had such experience. have never had to deal with a differing opinion and can only name-call to feel like you have the upper hand... not to mention probably don't pay your own expenses.... Am I close? Yes, I requested a "parade".... I just dropped $1,200+ to the park last week, the last thing I would expect a CF employee (or someone who hasn't bought a pass in years) to call me is entitled.
  19. Yep. Watch the video. At around the 50 second mark she says she had to take her lanyard, earbud, and Apple Watch off. Yet those big@$$ earrings were perfectly acceptable...
  20. Take the Apple Watch off as well?? Wow! They really do want you to pay for a locker.
  21. You got to be kidding, that's going to be ****ty if you can't wear your smart watch
  22. So she says they made her take her Apple Watch off as well. Yet let her keep those earrings in. She even mentions during the ride that she is surprised the earrings stayed in. I would think earrings would have an easier time flying off than a watch? https://www.13abc.com/2024/04/25/heres-first-look-top-thrill-2/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR05ZxogQjOyFdHtrafpFLcjmBrU9fq7t3Vux5HrO2vLnU2xhkNEz4D5rOQ_aem_ATnRg2iaAkqROA1uceu2bC-NRvA7drTTn-MgJ_2iIlGpol-SEXULUvnBecDzO-VSWqlke-f5ofPpF3U1xPRru8rg
  23. The Cincinnati Cyclones have been around in one league or another since 1990. I'm a huge hockey fan. I worked for the Cyclones from 1990-1996. I know they exist but because they don't garner much media attention, they're not top of mind for me and others. It's the same situation for the people that live in Sandusky. They know Cedar Point exists, but they need to be reminded of the amusement park. People know Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's exist in their neighborhood, yet these restaurants spend a lot of money advertising on TV. They know they have to maintain top of mind awareness.
  24. Doesn't the next sentence say you are not allowed in line barefoot.... So you either are wearing shoes that are acceptable or you are not allowed in line.
  1. Load more activity