All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe put it at mutliple locations? Could Chicken Shack or Coney BBQ pull it off?
  3. Which demonstrates that there is a demand for healthier, tasty food. Duh. Now figure out how to keep up.
  4. Today
  5. Not sure on the payment plan. Though, I know they were 100% okay to pay outright for the APP.
  6. If his pass is/was already under a payment plan, subsequent add ons have to be purchased in full. Otherwise you have to cancel it, then repurchase with it all falling under the payment plan umbrella.
  7. I am hoping that as well. I've got a few people they can reach out if the front line folks don't make it right.
  8. Have heard that the demand is too much for staff to keep up.
  9. Workers at Brewhouse are saying that the grilled chicken sandwich so highly marketed is not going to be available now this year.... Anyone hear something similar?
  10. I hope they get a refund on the original purchase, or is this the way to get extra nickels from the guests
  11. This is a great time to remind folks that if a ride is down, someone on the forums will not know why it is down...and if they do, they are not allowed to say.
  12. Thanks for clarifying. Can't say I have any info to share about it.
  13. The Eiffel Tower was down today.
  14. Can you elaborate, because I am not sure what you are asking?
  15. A friend tried to add the all park passport to their gold pass for 2024 at the park. They were told that the park had to cancel their pass and add ons, to then have to re-purchase a gold pass with all park pass port and the add ons. They were told this by an area manager in Admissions. This doesn't seem right to me...whereas in the past you were able to just add an add on at the park, no questions asked.
  16. Quite funny! I was disappointed with the change of menu at Grain and Grill. I only ate the drumsticks and pierogies. The fact that they removed the pierogies made me lose the will to eat there (well the fact that there is nothing else I'd eat there).
  17. The ICEE straw thing is funny to me. It tells you how seldom ICEEs were purchased before the new drink plan plus. Today was my first visit of the year: Was happy to get some Burnt Ends again and I think they were better than they were in the past because of the smaller pieces with bits of fat mixed in. Went for the mac&cheese with it because I wasn't sure about the fries on offer. In the evening, I wasn't very hungry so couldn't eat all of my food at G&G but I was impressed with the honey soy glazed beef. I was expecting a small portion but the girl was carefully counting the pieces and kept adding more. As much as I liked it, I just had no appetite and took most of the food home. The rice was better than what I had in October too. Disappointed that they didn't keep the meatballs that they had back then though. I didn't try the skewers on offer but is it fair to say that G&G is the best asian-styled cuisine in the park? I got a drink at Jukebox. The new setup seems like it will be good for moving people through on busy days...but not so great at getting you fresh items especially on lighter days.
  18. Had a good first day of the season for me. Morning and afternoon crowds were light. Rode every coaster that I normally care to ride, most of them multiple times. -Saw Soap Boxer Racers testing. Obviously no one was on but it was so quiet and looked to be smooth. The cars look great too. -The camp snoopy theming in general is nothing amazing but pleasant enough. -Someone mentioned Backlot being down but it opened up in the evening. No fire effect though. -Ride ops were mostly good with some slowness from people being trained. -All statues in AE were working fully. -There were lights on in the FoF hangar. Probably for the best, safety-wise. Question: were the signs about what constitutes line jumping a new addition? I can't remember seeing them.
  19. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do one of the preview events. Found out my schedule for the week (next week) and was able to get off of work early enough on Thursday to head to the point for a preview night before spending the weekend in Sandusky for opening weekend!
  20. Looking forward to the 2024 season at Kings Island, I've already been hearing a lot of positive things! (I gotta get my blue ice cream soon! )
  21. Ended up buying a Gold Pass this morning, and went up to the park for the first time since the 2019 season, staying until about 3PM. I figured to try and see what I could ride given that lines could potentially be minimal - I'd rather wait 15 minutes and get "walk of shamed" then wait an hour to be told the same exact thing. I was able to ride The Bat, Banshee, Adventure Express, Racer, Orion, The Beast, Mystic Timbers, and Diamondback without being turned away. I rode everything except for Invertigo, Flight of Fear, and Backlot Stunt Coaster - the latter I didn't see running the entire time I was there. Finally got to ride Orion for the first time, which was nearly a walk-on - I should have stayed over there and marathoned. As my last visit was when Vortex was still operating, I will say that it was weird without seeing Vortex, especially standing in line for Diamondback, looking towards LaRosa's and walking past where the batwing used to be. Otherwise, I thought the park looked good! I do want to get up to Cedar Point during the season, however I did not add the All Park Passport when I purchased this morning - I am assuming I can go into Guest Services next time I'm at the park and pay the difference?
  22. Happy to report that ICEEs for the Drink Plan are 100% available at the stand next to The French Corner! The line moves really quickly too. They have 2 workers. The first window they scan your pass. The second window you give your order and pick up your ICEE. Nice to have more than 3 flavor options!!
  23. Why is the main tower not working today?
  24. Yesterday
  25. Can’t wait to walk even longer to my next paid Lightning Lane!
  26. Houdini's Great Escape, Hex, Le Palais du Genie, Merlin's Magic Castle, Fluch der Kassandra, Haunted House Monster Party. Need I say more. (Also I love that my idea is getting noticed.)
  1. Load more activity