All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well, it will all be in Kings Island: 50 Years of Memories when it comes out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. This is apparently from a month ago... (credit FYE Facebook post) so they have made a lot of progress since then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. No, there is definitely a new building going up. I thought it looks like a bridge or maybe a small pole barn.
  5. That’s Field of Screams haunted maze. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. They may not be done.
  7. Yesterday
  8. @sixohdieslerage those aerial shots would be quite helpful right about now. Let’s see how much has been cleared! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. I agree. That clearing looks more like an expansion of some kind to me. The new maintenance buildings may be moved there to make room for a whole new area where the current maintenance buildings sit. That would free up the big area adjacent to x-base.
  10. Kenban

Decoding 2020

You sure it’s a new building? That clearing is where the fireworks have been launched from in previous years, and a building was built there for a haunt. It seems way too early in the construction process to be building a building for the coater.
  11. At the end of that road the are building a new building next to the clearing. I seen trucks and one small bulldozer next to the building this evening from racer.
  12. Did anyone else see that building being built back in the trees next to the clearing? I wonder what that would be for? I can't imagine a loading station that far out so I was thinking it could be a keyhole building like the barn thunderbird has at holiday world
  13. Long time reader popping out of the shadows to say how excited I am for another season of decoding and speculation! I'm definitely on team Giga after riding Fury 325 but trying not to get my hopes up.
  14. They could be trying to relocate some of those red maintenance buildings to give X-Base the makeover it deserves!
  15. I could see a large building/barn with all the studs up while on racer tonight. The clearing is masive. Definitely something big coming
  16. Kenban

Decoding 2020

Having looked at topographical maps of the area before, this does not surprise me. There is a ridge heading towards the river of mostly flat ground. If I remember correctly it is where that maintenance road that follows the edge of The Racer and then goes off the picture is located. Likely land clearing is going to follow that road.
  17. I personally like the idea of x-base being expanded through that area.. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  18. Ben43065

Decoding 2020

How do you guys feel about how close the clearing is to racer? Personally I’d rather the coaster be far away from everything but who knows, this could be a turn around.
  19. It’s okay if you were wrong about everything. We’re all on the same team. Team Giga!
  20. SMH. It's called sarcasm. Look it up. I'm quite aware of what is going on.
  21. This is where the fun begins. Hoping that it is finally the giga, knowing that there isn't enough land cleared yet makes me believe land clearing isn't complete yet.
  22. This better be for a wing or a dive coaster.
  23. They still have the cleared land behind Banshee if they chose to take some of the ride back that way! Who knows... they may be using some of the land for an X-Base expansion, and if they do that, they will almost certainly want to top it off with a new coaster of some sort!
  24. FoF96"

Decoding 2020

I wonder if they’re finished clearing? Because that certainly doesn’t scream GIGA yet to me
  25. Worlds first giga septic system.
  26. fryoj

Decoding 2020

Give or take, this looks like the area they have cleared from the pic.
  27. Finally they’ve listened to us. Looks like those X Base bathrooms are coming after all. #kibestday #urine
  1. Load more activity