Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Captain Nemo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Captain Nemo

  1. Dane made them, Thank dane for the sweet IMG!
  2. I gave it a 4, but the park is still the best.
  3. Just like the question asks. What Rating would you give PKI as a park. *Thanks to Dane for IMGs*
  4. I saw them testing it today as well. There were also some testers riding the ride.
  5. PKIC Avatars More staff oppertunitys New site look *(A page for my pics, where I can give info on the plane and Stats on my flights.) A more advance employee lounge forum An RCT/NoLimits exchange place An intro movie when entering the site Member of the week and/or month If I think of anymore I'll make sure to post them.
  6. While I was there many of the rides broke down.
  7. Done and done. (calls dog to mark his words )
  8. Never. I love Son of Beast!
  9. /\That post was confusing and at the same time desturbing/\
  10. Why are you acting so competitive? I mean look at you Sig... I don't mean to be rude but that is what you come off as.
  11. Nice find. Thats awsome!!!
  12. The vid just makes me want to be on it more! Did you guys hear the sirens?
  13. Captain Nemo replied to Jasper's topic in Kings Island
    I have. Why did you double post this topic?
  14. Yup, been discussed.
  15. It's the right link.
  16. Coming 2006 to PKI, A B&M 4 across seat coaster to increase the riders per hour.
  17. ^ Best idea I've heard all day. Ditto
  18. Make sure you vote for PKI in this years Coasters' Choice Awards. Vote here.
  19. I MISS PHANTOM THEATER *crawls into a corner and gets in the fetal position and rocks back and forth*
  20. Kong fu guy, just let it go. We have gotten way off topic and if this topic is to stay open to post both you and CombatStupendous89 need to bury the hatchet!
  21. But really, let's please get on topic again.
  22. Everyone Listen to me! I had a dream that SOB was going to be put UNDERGROUND in a tunnel, maybe thats going to be our 2006 coaster? On topic now- PKI has a style I beleve on what kind of coasters they get. To me a B&M really does not fit in to PKI. I don't see PKI getting a coaster like for example *Nitro* at SFGA.
  23. Amen to that *wait a minute, why did I say amen (inside joke)*
  24. I was just pressing post to create this same topic when I looked at the main page before i posted, you did. lol.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.