Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Captain Nemo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Captain Nemo

  1. I wish I could follow this convo but sadly I have no idea what it is about and who it is about.
  2. lets let the tickets answer that!
  3. I myself work at PKI.
  4. PKI used to have one. I wish it was still running.
  5. So, It should be clear now what people have. So... What do you have?
  6. Back in 1999 when I went to Cedar Point, I got in line for The Raptor. It was like a 4 1/2 hour wait in the middle of July. It was 105 Degrees! I did end up getting on the ride but shortly after the ride got heat stroak. I felt like crap for a week!
  7. Ride it, Rate it. What do you think? Kingda Ka P.O.V ~~~~~~~~ If you still cant make up your mind after rideing the POV watch this movie. Kingda Ka Report
  8. That would be really cool to see! If your able to get it on the computer I'm sure everyone on PKIC would LOVE to see it! *I'm a bit Perky today *
  9. There were also some other articals on PKI. http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../505200360/1035 http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art.../505200361/1035
  10. If you have todays Enquirer you might have seen that their is an artical on IJST. Heres a link to the artical... IJST on the newspaper!
  11. If anyone was in the park around 3:00 and saw a plane, guess what? You got the plesure to see the PKIPilot of PKICentral.
  12. First ask eather Dan, Dane, or Ryan for permision (if you are to use aireal pics you need to ask them and the one who took them, AKA me). I myself made a video so if you want some editing or help give me an IM
  13. Some will be blurry, It is hard to take clear pics in an airplane. Those pics are actually VERY good considering the sharpness. I am getting better at taking pics up there but it will all depend if it is windy or not. It was fairly calm when those pics were taken.
  14. I voted for Tumb Raider: The Ride
  15. Yes we have had topics like these but we have to give a break to new users on the site, they may not have known a topic like this has been made or what the results were.
  16. I guess I'm a PKI addict.
  17. Wow, if thats his name i wonder what his password is? anyway, Vortex is a very good ride and doesn't hurt at all.
  18. same here. Can't wait to ride it.
  19. You might be a PKI addict if you talk about PKI halfway around the world.
  20. Well, all polls will lean to one or another. It's all what people think and I for one think most are split on the two (including non-pkic users)
  21. Looks like an interesting movie. Could make a cool coaster.
  22. You might be a PKI addict if you... are competiteve when riding The Racer (forward or backwards)
  23. Sorry if a poll has been made on this subject, I didn't see any like it so I went ahade and posted it.
  24. -MODS- If I am missing a rumor/ride please add it to the poll. I want to see a B&M!
  25. You might be a PKI addict if you... Count the seconds till falling (or know haw many seconds are left) before freefalling on drop zone.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.