Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BoddaH1994

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BoddaH1994

  1. Heck, I'd take an Eli Bridge wheel as is... unfortunately we're loosing too many rides with "classic" manufacturer names attached to them.
  2. Now, I've never been there, but from what I understand, they have areas dedicated to Christmas, Halloween, and the 4th of July... is that right? How do they go by themeing to that?
  3. First of all, none of our photos are crappy! Nah, we just want to present a product to you guys that you will get the most out of. By rating our photos, we can see what you guys enjoy and what to be lighter on next year. We could do it by how many views it has, but it seems like people are more inclined to view a photo to see what it is rather than specifically view photos that they particularly enjoy
  4. Gabriel, First of all, I want to speak for PKIC in expressing my gratitude for what you're doing for us. Secondly, I think many people will agree that any shots of PKI in the offseason are going to be interesting. You'll notice that a lot of the rides (especially the flats) are in rehab and they're missing things like vessils and seats. That's always interesting to see. If you could try to get a closeup of stuff like that, it would be great! Oh yeah, and you have to take me with you sometime! -Ryan PKIC Staff
  5. The pics were donated by Gabriel. The 5 that I got are the 5 that you can see. If you ride the train after August, you can see the drained WWC trench. An active member means that you post consistantly, not that you are up in the thousands in posting, so share your opinions with everyone and you'll be in the game like everyone else!
  6. I'm sure you guys have noticed in our extensive photo gallery that you do have the ability to rate the photos by clicking on the stars below the actual photo itself. If you guys are lingering in the photogallery suffering from the offseason blues, make sure you rate our photos so the media team here can know what you guys are looking for in photos and in the end bring you a better product in 2005! Click here to visit our photo gallery! Thanks, Ryan
  7. ^ From what I understand, the premature removal of the Tiques and the Eagles was due to forces other than construction.
  8. ...oh, we haven't even begun to dump the vault out yet! Keep checking back to PKIC and see what we're going to dust off and put on display!
  9. I'm just thinking... would you guys think I was an a$$ if I got my hands on some construction pics but made you wait until MONDAY's update to see them?
  10. I'd say a week would be a terrible underestimate. I give it a month a the least. They're going to have to push this one a little bit, because not only do they have to get the coaster up and running, they have to deal with the themeing too.
  11. Hey, shut up everybody! We're working on something big!
  12. ha... yeah, when I moderate, I sometimes have a couple of windows open, but this is the first time something like this has happened.
  13. ^ You see, that's where we differ. I got hurt at work and went to the emergency room. I had damanged my rotator cuff and was in a sling. The doctor specifically warned me not to ride coasters for a year because the forces and turbulance could cause sevear pain and damage. So anyway, since I went to the hopsital and all, I had the rest of the day off work... guess where I went...
  14. Yep, that was 'good times.' We can't take the blame for breaking that ride, can we?! I remember the first night that you guys broke them. People I didn't even know were asking me if I had done it, and I wasn't even there! Now, the 2nd time they went down.... ::ducks away::
  15. I'm willing to say that a short Fearfest may just not include the first weekend in November.
  16. 30 times? Are you rich, or do you get to "test" it out as an employee for free? 30 times - that would be 600 bucks if you were a paying customer! I want to ride it at least twice next year - Im going to try and catch a sale when it comes up. Nathan and I got to ride $20 for the two of us and got the video for free on Gold Passholders' day.
  17. Are you sure that The Beast's record beats the HELL out of SOB? Beast: 7400' SOB: 7032' Doesn't sound like a beating from hell. Sounds like a 368 foot difference. Beast is 7359', but close.
  18. face/off; Son of Beast face/off, Son of Beast, reptar
  19. I just can't wait to hear a live preformance of: "Because you're not hard core Unless you live hard core And the legend of the rent is true hard core!!!"
  20. Looking in to my crystal ball, I'm seeing a sing-along comedy. "Ned Sheebly" will be at the front of the "class" and you'll all be the students. Sounds like it'll be a funny show! Then again, I don't really have a crystal ball, and this is more of a prediction than an abberrition... but that's my 2 cents!
  21. It's almost like a reverse Napolean complex, isn't it?
  22. They were just off for fearfest.
  23. I loved the Nick Parade. I think I saw it about 10 times last season, mostly by chance, but it's definitely something that you can see several times.
  24. School of Rock? So you're saying that the Paramount Theatre show this year actually shows some promise??!! Hey now...I LIKED Magic of the Movies! I saw it.....3 times i believe Donald, I never doubled that you were..... original.. But yes, for the first time in a long time, I am really excited about a show at the Paramount Theatre. Good job PKI, don't let me down!
  25. School of Rock? So you're saying that the Paramount Theatre show this year actually shows some promise??!!
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.