Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browntggrr

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Browntggrr

  1. Browntggrr replied to VortexPKIFreak's topic in Rumors
    The only "grout" that I know is the kind that is used between ceramic tiles. It could be used just as a filler for a footer that has deteriated just a bit.
  2. Some will be upset with the change, but it is fair. But they should have waited till the beginning of the 2008 season.
  3. I would rather see more flats than a coaster like that.
  4. I wouldn't put too much stock in it. but... Being a stockholder I am much happier that he is buying rather than selling.
  5. Browntggrr replied to VortexPKIFreak's topic in Rumors
    H78 would signify what part of the ride that is (row/ column). Dates on pieces of wood would signify as to when that particular piece of wood was replaced.
  6. If you had the worst day of your life at an amusement park, you are one lucky individual. "A bad day at a park is still better than a good day at work."
  7. Actually, it does appear that Disney has moved away from the traditional kids' rides to a more thrill ride atmosphere catering not only kids to younger moms & dads seeking thrill rides. http://www.orlando-florida.net/pressreleas...disneyworld.htm Even some of the vacation promotions are catering to younger families with vacation plans under $1000 which includes meals.
  8. ^ The "search" feature here is quite incredible. It is rather amazing what you can look up, and it's easy too!
  9. If the weather is nice, Halloweekends Saturday will have as many people as a Saturday in July/ August. It is "crazy" busy. If you want to enjoy the haunts with limited rides, go on Friday. If you want to enjoy the rides with limited waits and no outside haunts, go on Sunday. I would avoid October 5th- 7th (the 7th also happens to be the last day the park is open till 10:00pm). Columbus Day is the 8th and many families will use that weekend to their advantage since there will be no school on Monday.
  10. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1370 http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=834 http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2347
  11. While it is unhealthy & nasty to find a bathroom in that shape, it sounds like vandalism. Sit back and think of it. How can every toilet be plugged and someone took a healthy one in two different stalls? I want a clean bathroom too, but I can't expect a park to do cleaning checks every 10 minutes.
  12. http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/stor...&siteid=nbk
  13. Browntggrr replied to Cody's topic in Rumors
    The expense would not justify the modification, not only for the trains, but for the station rebuild for the removable floor. I would also question if those trains could handle the forces that TG would give it.
  14. ^^ There really was not much too it. A couple of computer banks with flashing lights, some flags, a couple of fake missles (which went well with the computer banks), some control panals etc.
  15. The neon would fade too quickly and look like terrible. And when I think of that kind of green, I keep thinking of what CF did to WildCat at CP. A shade of green and purple. It reminds me of Vince McMahon's defunct XFL. But why change it at all? The dark blue/ orange looks rather decent offset with the woods behind it.
  16. ^^ That would have just caused even more downtime to produce another new section of track.
  17. Is this your idea or is this fact?
  18. It's too early in the day to worry about a 24 hour period.
  19. What do you mean by finally? The park was sold last July.
  20. I suppose it was my lame attempt at humor. I was referring to your quote "Do people not read posts". So I asked "What did you say?", making it known that I had to of read your post followed by a .
  21. Browntggrr replied to VortexPKIFreak's topic in Rumors
    ^ Then why did you start your own topic on this exact discussion if it bothered you so much? http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10786 I truely love this: http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou
  22. ^ What did you say?
  23. Browntggrr replied to Cody's topic in Rumors
    Why do some believe that BIGGER is BETTER? Why can't the park just add a ride without the demand of taking another out? How can you believe something will definately happen? And nothing personal, but, how can you have a name like "SonofBeastAddict" but have an opinion that another ride should be removed?
  24. ^ I truely dislike the food and the prices associated with it, but I also have a difficult time believing that people will not go to the park just because of the food. If that would be the case, there are people missing out on some great rides and attractions.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.