Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Y'all know that bloody well would not work.

What well?

And why is it bloody?

It's that one with the Banshee haunting it, some say Bloody Mary climbs all over it, leaving the people to clean it up after her. Although, some reports are saying Mary got the blood from rider's feet on the Banshee, such an odd mystery for Sherlock BB1.

• Like 1

Sigh.

I chuckle at the fact that whenever this thread goes astray with tired jokes and puns, no one seems to care...

Yet once we finally strike a meaningful and constructive conversation about the matter at hand, it is quickly stiflled by bitter sarcasm and accusing people like devarious of being "know-it-alls" or assuming that they know nothing of what they are talking about (which couldn't be further from the truth).

• Like 12

So where in the video is the digging and what area? I see lots of activity at the station.

Throughout the video. Look at both low spots under the track. You can see them digging with a skid steer & a small track hoe. Judging by the looks of things, I think they removed as little as possible to keep it close to the ground. I would guess somewhere in the 3-4' range was removed. It's hardly noticeable from the time lapse due to the distance away from the site, but there are other areas dirt was moved as well.

I think they are trying to get underneath the station weatherproof. I suspect they need to pour concrete & then begin installing the electro mechanical systems & PLCs.

• Like 1

wow, already 4 supports installed, and they've only been at it for about an hour

With temps warming this week, everyone will probably haul and get as much done as possible. Before the rains come, we should be able to spike into the upper 50s, if not low 60s. Then next week cold sets in again.

To reinforce the video, I found this picture online.

KI-2014%20198.JPG

This pretty much confirms my previous thoughts that they had removed 3-4 feet of dirt under the lowest parts of the track, to allow for safe travel throughout the circuit.

• Like 11