Kings Island Prestige Pass

Stoan

As someone who loves, thrives and partakes in haunt (and acts in different ones out of the park world), KillMart to me would be the most logical to go, especially since the location is prime real estate as an under utilized building on the midway. Yeah, I know we could say the same about the former Crypt building, but that's more building than a lounge would need.

A location like this would make me move more toward getting Prestige vs not.

The 50ft observation deck on the Eiffel Tower is, in my opinion, prime real-estate for a VIP Lounge. It’s a unique spot that only a few get to venture to and the prestige patrons can remain subjected to the elements. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2024 at 8:21 PM, Orion-XL200 said:

As someone who loves, thrives and partakes in haunt (and acts in different ones out of the park world), KillMart to me would be the most logical to go, especially since the location is prime real estate as an under utilized building on the midway. Yeah, I know we could say the same about the former Crypt building, but that's more building than a lounge would need.

A location like this would make me move more toward getting Prestige vs not.

What about turning the Antique Photos building in Rivertown into the VIP Lounge? It's not open every day anymore so why not make full use of the building? 

• Like 2

Just now, DonHelbig said:

What about turning the Antique Photos building in Rivertown into the VIP Lounge? It's not open every day anymore so why not make full use of the building? 

I'm not sure it's big enough. I haven't been in it in years, so, not sure if space wise it'd work. 

The positive to either location would be that they are close to water/sewer lines. 

Does anyone know if the free Fastlane per visit is that only for your home park or can you use it with the All Parks at whichever park you go to?

(EDIT It does say you get benefits at other parks as well)

1 hour ago, BB1 said:

Does anyone know if the free Fastlane per visit is that only for your home park or can you use it with the All Parks at whichever park you go to?

(EDIT It does say you get benefits at other parks as well)

It is supposed to only work at "home" park (whichever park the "base" gold or prestige is bought from).

So update as per the park:

-Benefits carry over to other parks if you have the All Parks Passport so you could use your preferred parking and Fast Lane at Cedar Point, Carowinds, etc.

-You can get all the benefits of a Prestige Pass this year when you renew to a Prestige from a Gold Pass in 2024. 

I went ahead and renewed to upgrade to a prestige pass just because of that clarification. One Fast Lane a day and preferred parking at the other parks on top of Kings Island even with the other benefits have enough value for me to go ahead with it. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Tr0y said:

Nice little surprise today. Disney sent me a magnet for becoming a Passholder:

IMG_4366.jpeg

I became a pass holder in may and have yet to receive my WDWAP magnet (I did snag a Stitch one in EPCOT in may), if you don’t mind me asking when did you become a pass holder vs when you received your magnet?

30 minutes ago, BB1 said:

I became a pass holder in may and have yet to receive my WDWAP magnet (I did snag a Stitch one in EPCOT in may), if you don’t mind me asking when did you become a pass holder vs when you received your magnet?

August 12.

5 minutes ago, Tr0y said:

August 12.

Luckily I’m going down next weekend so I’ll probably have to talk to guest services. 

The stitch magnet gets comments from people out and about but I’d rather have the Mickey magnet for my car the stitch for the fridge.

53 minutes ago, BB1 said:

Luckily I’m going down next weekend so I’ll probably have to talk to guest services. 

The stitch magnet gets comments from people out and about but I’d rather have the Mickey magnet for my car the stitch for the fridge.

While you’re down there. don’t forget to snatch a Lion King Magnet that’s for passholders at Animal Kingdom. :P

2 hours ago, Tr0y said:

While you’re down there. don’t forget to snatch a Lion King Magnet that’s for passholders at Animal Kingdom. :P

Funnily enough we’re spending a half day at AK explicitly for Dinosaur. I’ll swing by for the magnet but I’m already at one disney magnet one Disney license plate frame and one UOAP magnet so I’m not about to add another to the menagerie :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Welcome to the club, my friend!

Enjoy your magnet. Soon you'll have so many they'll be a burden before you know it. :D

I’m finding that out quickly. :D

IMG_4270.jpeg

36 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Welcome to the club, my friend!

Enjoy your magnet. Soon you'll have so many they'll be a burden before you know it. :D

Yeah but are you in this club :P

Could you imagine someone spending $400,000 in legal fees to gain access to our VIP lounge lol

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/club-33-disneyland-couple-sue-scott-diana-anderson-1235998218/