Woman arrested at KI after breathalyzer showed .277 BAC

disco2000

15 hours ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Was she over served inside the park, or was she a chaperone drinking in her car while her ten youngsters were line jumping and cussing?

Why exactly do you think she had ten kids with no manners? I imagine I know the answer to that. 

• Confused 1

If she's a bus driver, she can kiss her career goodbye too.

Like most people who drink that much, I'm going to assume she brought her own alcohol into the parking lot.

Check the trash cans as you walk-in to Haunt.  Full of beer cans, liquor bottles.  That's why we called it the White Trash Bash.

• Like 1

Yes, exactly. There's not a lot of socioeconomic overlap between someone with the lack of intelligence displayed in this situation with people who can afford the in-park cost to "achieve" a BAL of 0.277.

I'm not saying it's not possible that she got over-served in the park, but anyone trying to draw a link between alcohol sales in the park and this behavior is not on well-founded argumentative ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rexpostal said:

Why exactly do you think she had ten kids with no manners? I imagine I know the answer to that. 

Because that is the number of kids a chaperone can supervise, and the reason for the chaperone policy is to hold the chaperone responsible for the actions of such kids.

What exactly are you imagining my answer would be?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

Because that is the number of kids a chaperone can supervise, and the reason for the chaperone policy is to hold the chaperone responsible for the actions of such kids.

What exactly are you imagining my answer would be?

Nah, you know exactly why you said it.  I don't need to tell you. 

• Confused 1

The reason I said it was what I said: " Because that is the number of kids a chaperone can supervise, and the reason for the chaperone policy is to hold the chaperone responsible for the actions of such kids." 

If you would like to assume other things, please continue to make an ass out of yourself. Further response to you is superfluous and fruitless. Good day, sir or madam.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You assumed this woman had ten kids that were behavior issues.  You didn't assume she had a couple of kids that were in the park following rules.  You assumed evil little monsters of a large number,  and we both know why that's the thing you automatically assumed.  There is no reason to keep going around in circles like this.  You won't be intellectually honest enough to admit why you assumed this woman had a large number of rule breaking children in her care.  I won't be willing to let it go when you do attempt to squirm out of your original comment.  So you can just stop pretending and move along. 

• Confused 2

Just gonna say that I've seen kids of all races, sizes, ages, and genders act like idiots unsupervised at KI so I don't think you can just say "oh (fill in the blank) kids" are who anyone is referencing when they make a comment suggesting that the intoxicated woman was getting drunk and not watching kids she was responsible for. Did it ever occur to anyone that hypothetically if she actually was supposed to be watching 10 children that not all of them would be the same race, gender, or ages? I'm white and when I was in school, my sister and I were friends with twin sisters who were biracial and my dad would be the driver and supervising adult for all of us...now if we acted like hooligans (which we never did) could you blame that on any one race, gender, or age kids? No because we were diverse...If you saw us in the park, would you assume my dad was only supervising the white kids? No he was supervising a group of kids which included kids of different races, genders, and ages. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, ShedTreeBoi1 said:

@rexpostal I think the only way you could come to that conclusion about BeastFarmer's comment is that you yourself are viewing it with a "colorful" slant. Or maybe I'm just naive, probably the latter to be honest.

Please don't burn me at the stake. 

While it's unfair to make assumptions about BeastFarmer's motives, you don't have to have a racial slant to recognize the common patterns of racially charged comments that avoid "saying the quiet part out loud" especially any time an incident happens at a park. Honestly, at first glance, BeastFarmer's post reminded me of many similar comments that were a bit more obvious, but I prefer to give the benefit of doubt especially to a frequent poster.

It's easy to have knee jerk reactions like that if you see enough "subtle" racist comments, especially on Youtube shorts. For some reasons I see way more racist comments on shorts than on regular youtube videos. I'm guessing its because racists have short attention spans. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Sorry that the poster has turned this thread into such subject matter everyone.  I have hidden them because I don't want to feed into their drivel.  I appreciate the kind sentiment and understanding that, even though this is a virtual format, some know me well enough either in real life or here virtually to know that I abhor the fact that racism/sexism/homophobia/etc exists in this world.

Critical thinking and situational analysis are rapidly disappearing in our society. Sometimes an ace is an ace (drunk woman in the parking lot who could have been over served in the park or who could have not been) and a diamond is a diamond (chaperone policy allows chaperones 10 minors and the common perception and often reality that the demographic of under 16 can be the line jumpers, cussers, etc and the chaperone was stressed out with them so she got drunk).  These things have been discussed and nauseum on this site and humor can be lost on some who see a demon behind every bush.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2024 at 5:45 PM, BeeastFarmer said:

Was she over served inside the park

I am sure the abundance of alcoholic beverages inside the park had no bearing on her being drunk... syke