Restructuring at Six Flags?

Tr0y

I just seen this job posting on Six Flags website. It talks about having a regional manager for a group of parks:

https://jobs.cedarfair.com/job/charlotte/regional-manager-social-media-and-digital-content-midwest-region/42509/69749220096

It appears that everyone working in the PR / Marketing department at their respective park will have to reapply for a job?

What will this mean for Coasterstock?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tr0y said:

I just seen this job posting on Six Flags website. It talks about having a regional manager for a group of parks:

https://jobs.cedarfair.com/job/charlotte/regional-manager-social-media-and-digital-content-midwest-region/42509/69749220096

It appears that everyone working in the PR / Marketing department at their respective park will have to reapply for a job?

Time for the second rise of Don

14 hours ago, Tr0y said:

I was watching that site over the past months. At one point, there were 15 listings at one time of many different positions at the corporate level. Many regional positions were open. 

15 hours ago, Tr0y said:

That’s not the way I read this.  I think this is a single new position, and I do not believe the individual parks staffing will be directly impacted.  Cedar Fair had regional manager positions as well, not sure about specifically over the marketing, but regional managers were allowed to be based at any park in the chain they oversaw.  Which is why it lists the parks in the region, they can have their office at their choice of parks.

The one regional manager that I am familiar with was Greg Scheid.  He was the old regional VP until he retired from Cedar Fair, and he worked out of Kings Island.  When your on international street and look up at the international restaurant, his office was the last few windows on the left.  It has a fantastic view.

1 hour ago, Kenban said:

That’s not the way I read this.  I think this is a single new position, and I do not believe the individual parks staffing will be directly impacted.  Cedar Fair had regional manager positions as well, not sure about specifically over the marketing, but regional managers were allowed to be based at any park in the chain they oversaw.  Which is why it lists the parks in the region, they can have their office at their choice of parks.

The one regional manager that I am familiar with was Greg Scheid.  He was the old regional VP until he retired from Cedar Fair, and he worked out of Kings Island.  When your on international street and look up at the international restaurant, his office was the last few windows on the left.  It has a fantastic view.

Might want to read it again. Ryan Suhr and I discussed on Tower Topics when the merger was announced there would be changes, as there always are when mergers occur. 

• Like 1