Everything posted by Captain Nemo
-
What's Up With Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular?
Frikkin' double posts.... Ugh
-
What's Up With Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular?
Considering the park is roughly 100 miles from 6 major cities (Cincinnati, Lexington, Louisville, Dayton, Columbus, Indianapolis) How can the park not be viewed as a destination park? The problem is it's not advertised well outside the greater Cincinnati area. I'm sure Taft viewed the park as a destination park, not sure what Cedar Fair thinks of it... That is where they should have put their money. Honestly, market a park that has a good atmosphere, not a sports bar!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
All hope of KI getting another themed dark ride died with Tomb Raider back in 2009.
-
First Dive-in Movie at Soak City
That's whats happens when you build a wave pool for under 10 Millions now a days!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Going to be honest with you, had a few drinks tonight and I STILL know how ridiculous your original post was. Cant wait to see the announcement and see you prove me wrong. Good day sir, I said GOOD DAY!!!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
I'm sorry, but your means of coming to conclusions are ridiculous.
-
What's Up With Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular?
And the fact that there are lights hanging freely from the trees and half the lights don't even turn on. It is embarrassing.
-
What's Up With Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular?
^Dear Don
-
Starting to Decode 2014
What an awful schedule.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Seems counter productive, I would think it is better to market what is happening the following year so you can maximize your 2013 season pass sales and raise awareness of the park. But that's just me.
-
diamondstack 6/16
I worked at the park, I wont always defend associates because I personally know there are days they do not work at their top performance.
-
KICentral Day Group Photo in International Restaurant
Dane was there for the buffet.
-
What's Up With Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular?
The contract for the show was for 3 seasons, this year the contract was not extended. But with the way the show was run an maintained the past 2 years why would anyone want to extend the contract? I believe they should have unwrapped the lights during the off-season and let the trees breath again.
-
Ed Alonzo psycho circus 2
Cant wait to see it this summer!
-
Starting to Decode 2014
^That's an awful thing to say! I personally really liked SOB. Was one of my favorite roller coasters.
-
Banshee Construction Photos
I'd rather just use the "starting to decode 2014" thread.
-
weight restriction?
I honestly don't think attendants should be allowed to give an extra push on the restraints. If it does not meet the requirements, the mechanism should not be forced into making it work and get the required amount of click. I honestly don't understand when I see ride workers literally putting all their body weight on a restraint to make it close, it is unprofessional.
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Maybe KI is just screwing with you. Ride sally Ride
-
Starting to Decode 2014
Say what you want about the Ad, Alton Towers always has done amazing marketing.
-
Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing
Dis. A. Gree
-
PTR: Tokyo Disney Resort
Exactly. The parks are unbelievable. I could literally go on and on about how great every attraction is, from The Tiki Room to the Swiss Family Treehouse. There's no easy way to condense it, which is perhaps why there's so little written about the resort. But it's absolutely the best. I've said one or two times on this trip that they need to plop down a Six Flags Tokyo so the people here know how lucky they are and how the best of the best looks. Plus, ya'll know that the Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland is my #1 favorite ride, period. It's only sister ride is at Tokyo DisneySea... Instead of the Temple of the Forbidden Eye, this one is the Temple of the Crystal Skull (unrelated to the movie, which came out years after the park / ride opened). We'll get to that shortly. I'm heading out to another day at the parks, so expect more later! Thanks for your comments guys! Make sure you ride Poohs Hunny Hunt ride! By far one of the best dark rides.
-
PTR: Tokyo Disney Resort
I have been to Tokyo Disney Resort 3 times, each time I have made my visit I remember the goosebumps felt as I entered the parks. These parks are without a doubt the best theme parks in the world, especially Disney Sea. There is no park that can even come close, not even actual Disney Parks (because believe it or not, Tokyo Disney Resort is NOT owned by the Disney Company). I always thought about making my TR for my visits to Tokyo Disney Resort but I just did not have the time to write it, there is SO much to write about and so many things to say about each park, each section, each ride and all its details. It was impossible for me to really exert the magnificent emotions and thoughts I had for these parks into writing. A one day ticket is $64 for one park. two day is $110 three day park hopper is $141 four day park hopper is 164 It is!
-
"Potterland" Expansion at USF Now Official
I'm sure Disney is a little nervous right now too with this news. Harry Potter took quite a toll on Disney's annual attendance.
-
Unlimited Dinosaurs Alive
Isn't the 3D movie already free?
-
Early Signs of 2014 Expansion?
I'd be happy if all that replaces SOB is a flying scooters ride.