Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MDMC01

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by MDMC01

  1. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    I can confirm that the lights are indeed on in the tunnel! Also, the line wasn't too bad and actually moved fast, probably like 10-15 minutes.
  2. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    Beast went down about 20 minutes ago; Rivertown LaRosas wait time: less than 5 minutes.
  3. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    So far, Racer has been 5 min, Firehawk was about 10-20 minutes. I heard Beast's line would be 30 min.
  4. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    Bat appears to be down (I can see its stuck on the lift from parking lot).
  5. (re: 5D theatre being the old Starchaser building) I never knew that; good to know. Also, it's a shame that KK won't get a launch coaster; I think it would be fun to see a terrain hugging launch coaster (or an Inverted Impulse coaster) at the park.
  6. To add to the above comment, the Firehawk greeter(s) have been exceptional; the past 2 times I've been to Firehawk were interesting for different reasons (Opening Day it was down for like 45 minutes and last Saturday I had to wait for the lockers to open so I could ride) and they;ve handled it like pros. I enjoyed talking to the two greeters the ride I love and appreciate them trying to make the best of unfortunate circumstances such as these (such as giving updates on the situation as necessary and suggesting guests can go ride Flight of Fear while waiting). In summery, thanks to the Firehawk greeters for making pre-flight delays run smoothly!
  7. Did not realize today was Media Day! Great pics everyone and I'm so excited to ride in May. Also, the real question is: is it better than Maverick?
  8. I think an RMC Raptor would be perfect for Kentucky Kingdom. I'd also love to see an Inverted Impulse there; perhaps in the front half of the park as most of the coasters (T3, Storm Chaser, Thunder Run, even Roller Skater) are in the back of the park while Lightning Run is all by itself. But please, don't touch T3; I love that ride!!!* *Unpopular Opinion, I know... EDIT: Maybe a small (full-circuit)launch coaster could work?
  9. I was thinking the same thing? Perhaps all of Coney or Oktoberfest will be next?
  10. I don't know if the Geagua Lake one was cheesy, but the Ride Warriors commercial? Yeah....
  11. Nice! You know you can get 0.8 km by riding the train... Seriously, though, does your phone track your milage in the train as well (or do you have it turned off)?
  12. Good stuff, @VortexBFForever. It's nice to get a behind-the-scenes look at your day and it was great to see you Saturday. Also, great pictures!
  13. So, what did everyone think of Delirium's new restraints? I feel like it made the ride more thrilling as I actually thought I was going to fall out (lol); guess I have to get used to them. For some context, the old restraints made the ride seem pretty relaxing, whereas the new restraints, being slimmer and with no handles, made me feel like I was close to falling out. I will say, they do look nice, though. EDIT: I forgot to mention, I love the new bluegrass/country covers in Rivertown (well, most of them, one I felt didn't work so well...), it makes the area feel more cozy and chill.
  14. King Cobra. It was my only Walk-Of-Shame, as I was too short. Also, possibly Hypersonic, though I missed my chance in 2001 as I was too scared. And it kept breaking down and there was a 4-hour wait...
  15. Being on the tower looking down at those fireworks would certainly be a unique view!
  16. I like that concept, @coasterfanatic2012! Also, while riding Firehawk, I did see JLG lifts in the former dinos area. Speaking of which, that area looks both nice and weird with the dinos gone (as I've been so used to seeing sarupods from Firehawk's lift) Finally, the Pokestops are still back there!
  17. I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it last night, and definetly something different. I really liked the music; it sounded like a Panic at the Disco song, both in music and in the singer's voice.
  18. I had Coney BBQ yesyerday and enjoyed it. I got Pulled Pork and Mac and Cheese and I did notice the Mac and Cheese was different (but a good kind of different). Unfortuantely, I did not get to meet Chef Major as I hoped, but I have all season to do so. EDIT: Also, the Tri-tips looked good, so I might have to "tri" those in the future.
  19. Speaking of lift speeds, The Bat's lift didn't slow down on the way up.
  20. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    Not terrible, probay due to the weather. I think you should come up; it's a great day to ride stuff. Bat just came online, btw.
  21. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    Beast is station wait.
  22. MDMC01 replied to APE's topic in Kings Island
    Firehawk is down; FOF's gonna be a station wait.
  23. Ranch sounds gross, but Pancake flavor sounds intriguing.
  24. ...when at this time tommorrow, there won't be an OffSeason... Here we go... a little more than 24 hours to go! And yes, I feel like I'll be up early tommorrow; unless it's like last year when I was late to breakfast (and, IIRC, so was everyone else) lol
  25. So, I have an idea... what if we got the first Giga with an inversion. I could see there being a 175-200 ft. Zero-G roll stuck somewhere along the course. Also, I was thinking today... IIRC, no Cedar Fair parks have a B&M Flyer. Finally, a 300 ft. RMC Raptor (with single-row seats) would be terrifying.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.