Everything posted by BeeastFarmer
-
2023 Live Entertainment Discussions
Blasphemy! I hope Hilda Bovine taunts you in your sleep!
-
NEW KI I-STREET WEBCAM NO MORE MYSTIC
Maybe they are trying to fix the broken area near The Italian Building.
-
2023 General Kings Island Discussion
In looking at the webcam, I've wondered if they plan on a fountain in The Area Formerly Known As Coney Mall where the Christmas Tree goes.
-
2023 General Kings Island Discussion
I am so glad pop music is gone from International Street And so glad the instrumental pop is gone. That was terrible, but I enjoy the Rivertown version iD love to have each section of international street to have themed music from the country the building represents . Mr. Koontz, thank you for the leadership of the park. But if you could consider this issue, I'd be obliged.
-
2023 General Kings Island Discussion
Yes! The jazz was odd , but it really grew on me as the season went on. But International Street really needs to reflect the theme of the land. However...I wouldn't mind a switch to peaceful music as the night settles in if it a deterrent to the fighting. It would be antithetical to fight with Native American flute for example.
-
KIC Podcast - Episode 22 – The Prestige Pass and Adventure Port With Nick Gaskins
Great podcast! Lots of good information and viewpoints. It also sounds like your equipment has been upgraded so it sounded great on my outdoor speaker as I was working in the yard.
-
Kings Island Prestige Pass
Don't forget about yesterday's leftover chili that is going to be thrown on the ground in the middle of the pop up so the prestige holders can eat! Good thing it's right beside the toilet!
-
GRAIN AND GRILL NEW FOR 2023
If only there was a Bakeri on International Street. That would be like a Rainbo after a thunderstorm.
-
Kings Island Prestige Pass
I'd assume, based on reading his post, that he is looking for communication from the park. Specifically, information about parking, exclusive entrance, and the VIP lounge(s).
-
Kings Island 2023 Food News and Reviews
I don't know that they could recruit RNs to work those stations with the abysmal pay they offer, at least as of last year. I know your post is said in jest, but my view on their pay is not.
-
Kings Island 2023 Food News and Reviews
How has it failed? Repurposed building seems like a win to me.
-
Cedar Point is winning the Made to Thrill poster “contest”
Where is thrill biscuit when you need him?
-
I asked AI some KI questions…
Sure, here is a poem about the Eiffel Tower at Kings Island: Oh, Eiffel Tower, you stand so tall In the center of Kings Island. You're a beacon of hope and light, A symbol of joy and excitement. Your three legs reach for the sky, Your latticework frame is a marvel of engineering. You're a work of art, a masterpiece, A testament to human ingenuity. I love to ride to the top of you, And take in the view of the park. I can see all the rides and attractions, And the people below look like ants. You're a symbol of Kings Island, And I'm so glad you're here. You bring joy to so many people, And you're a part of my childhood memories. Thank you, Eiffel Tower, For being such a special place. I'll always cherish the memories I've made here, And I'll always be grateful for you.
-
Adventure Port Construction Updates
Stained concrete might be much more thematically appropriate. Especially if it's textured ( I don't know the feasibility of textured hardscape in a high traffic area as it would be difficult to clean).
-
Adventure Port Construction Updates
Yes, they are working very hard and it looks like we have some good weather days coming up. Here's to hoping the paths can be open!
-
Adventure Port Construction Updates
From my reading of the concert art and the clearing seen during Winterfest, AP will extend over to the other side of the pathway near Delirium. So the pathway in front of Festhaus would be closed probably close to the drink stand. The pathway between Action Zone and Coney Mall is actually adventure port and would be a major closure to traffic flow. As far as the path from tower garden to Coney Mall, the concept art showed it starting at the airbrush building and that's confirmed by the webcam view. It appears they have put in new, colored pavement close to the restroom so they might have a half path finished. Loosing these important days so close to opening has to be devastating to timelines. I'm hoping they have hardscape complete by opening day. Softscape is usually behind at opening. I guess we will find out in a few days!
-
GRAIN AND GRILL NEW FOR 2023
Or we can seek balance like it appears Kings Island is attempting. Skyline is great. But the Swiss Building location has been a mess for years and needed a major gut job on the interior...which I hope we have. I just want ki to be ki, not sfog or bgw. I think grain and grill will be a good cf brand, but I don't think Hugo's would fit good at ki, like it may at Carowinds. As I would never want to see Chop Kings replacing panda express in Festhaus. As park enthusiasts, we tend to narrow our focus when we really could think outside the box of what makes a great sensory experience.
-
GRAIN AND GRILL NEW FOR 2023
So instead of chain food, we want to become like another amusement park chain?
-
Adventure Port Construction Updates
But there are two other ways around that area, and the only thing that is in that area is Island Paradise. If the Adventure Port path is closed, Action Zone is a dead end, Coney malls main entrance is closed and you loose restrooms and several retail locations. That must have sucked to have to block the pathway. I hope it's not repeated this year!
-
Discontinued/Extinct Coaster Styles
^wild mouse meets Der Spinnen Keggers! (And the music is great!)
-
Adventure Port Construction Updates
I'm sure that the hardscape will be ready for opening day. That pathway is too important to close for operating days. But of course, I may have to eat these words.
-
2023 General Kings Island Discussion
-
The Beast No Limits Recreation
Actually, when I opened the app on my phone, this category was at the top. Loving The Beast, I opened the topic. I really would like to see the work from 20 years ago!
-
The Beast No Limits Recreation
Man, I wish this file could be found.
-
2023 General Kings Island Discussion
Enjoying watching Orion test this morning!