2023 General Kings Island Discussion

BeeastFarmer

4 minutes ago, DonHelbig said:

I can solve your interest and curiosity, but have a call coming in that I have to take. 

Oh I am pretty sure I know how it shakes out, but would like the rest of the folks here to see the actual analytics as it will Gracefully show some interesting numbers and painting a picture of what is going on.... 

9 hours ago, Taylor.B03 said:

With the transition to X, the post view counter has been very helpful for the public to see that analytic. Unfortunately, any post (or tweet) made before analytics were made visible do not have it to be seen publicly.

It seems like the PR winners of CF this year were KD and DP. I've seen many of their posts in my feed, Dorney seems to be the best park when it comes to engaging with the most accounts, they seem to have the right people managing the account.

Dorney Park’s social media has been awesome this year. I’ve really been enjoying their Menacing Minute construction updates—always relevant and insightful! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, disco2000 said:

Oh I am pretty sure I know how it shakes out, but would like the rest of the folks here to see the actual analytics as it will Gracefully show some interesting numbers and painting a picture of what is going on.... 

If you did a comparison of say the past six months for 2023 vs. the same period in 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019, well, that’s a picture some wouldn’t want Bob Ross painting. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Orion742 said:

Has anyone purchased Fastlane the night before the day you visit? Trying to figure out when I should purchase my Fastlane. 

To my knowledge there hasn't been a day in recent years where they were sold out. If you do buy in the park, you do save on the Accesso fee.

• Like 1

I'm not really sure what happened but by late season the road wheel paths on Diamondback's rails, particularly on the lift hill and other near-midway sections that were painted first, already had the paint worn off and appeared to be on bare steel.

Maybe they started running trains too soon after the paint was applied? Even here, just on the lift hill itself, it's visibly worn and the same can be seen on the water brake stretch.

• Like 1