Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IndyGuy4KI

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IndyGuy4KI

  1. *Subject to change at midnight!
  2. How hard was it to convince the web team to put this together? Did they look at you like what the heck is this request?
  3. Fair enough, but it was a big investment that could be made at KI for a major thrill coaster.
  4. NightFlight Expedition would like to have words with you!
  5. The question is: will they reverse course when they see the actual number of passes and add-ons decrease over the next few months, or will they hold the line?
  6. That is exactly where it was going. Now we have to start over. LOL
  7. It definitely seems like every other park that's not a Six Flags park is thriving right now. Whether it's food offerings, being able to post on social media, on their own pages, new rides, and just actually making money. I do my part to support the park, but you can only shine up a dull item for so long.
  8. Not at all. Still SBNO. 😂
  9. We know KIC keeps going down. We're in the process of building a new server to replace the older one. We are getting close!
  10. Don't worry, guys, they updated the app! That ought to take care of it, right?
  11. Maybe that's an additional charge that didn't want to pay for?
  12. I had to go hunting for it. Considering it's a MACK I don't think it will be too bad on getting the bugs out.
  13. I did not read that the same as everyone else here. I read it as we were able to turn off the sprinkler system, and it will stay there until we are good and ready to do something with it. Structures are condemned all the time and still remain standing.
  14. When you go to watch BeachBlast X-Treme! and you see the last Vice President and General Manager of Kings Island, Mike Koontz, in the audience with you. Mike says he is enjoying retirement and doing well!
  15. Halloween Haunt is just around the corner and Kings Island just announced a new heart pounding maze debuting in 2026. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1JXPKHBRGL/
  16. Demo costs money, letting it sit there does not.
  17. I definitely agree that it still has that traditional Six Flag park feel , and a couple years of improvements would really bring that park to Cedar Fair level. Although, I'm not sure you can do that without removing all of the DC theming?
  18. Now that would be fun.
  19. The furnace heat blaster and the flower smells were working on Saturday.
  20. I will wave at you as you pass on the west side of Indy on 70. I can almost see 70 from my house for I am 1/4 mile north of the Airport. So when you see the airport control tower you are the closest to my house. You will know when you hit Indiana but not by the sign, but by having to dodge potholes between each state line.
  21. @Shaggy, it says it's no longer listed. Did you find a buyer?
  22. I was waiting in front of Sweet Spot to take video and surprised to see it coming from Coney Mall. Then instead of coming down that side of IS it circles around the ET and they stop in front of the Bandstand and ask the performers start running towards the dressing rooms.
  23. The amount of times KIC or Don gets copied after we do something is almost comical.
  24. I agree with Don here. I want more transparency and park information in general. The little amount the park actually posts and informs people on social media is astounding. An example would be to look at how much we posted on social media about Grand Carnivale versus the park. If they actually posted about the SOB station coming down, we would all be thinking it was some sort of hidden meaning based on their normal posting habits.
  25. Congratulations! Still like it like the first 100?
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.