What should be Kings Island’s next coaster??

Orion742

Kings Island next coaster  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

Well, I was trying to pick Mack Extreme Spinner. Somehow I picked B&M dive. I absolutely love Time Traveler and think one of those wild be absolutely a hit in Vortex's old plot of land.

I 100% agree. We need something that no one In the area has and is very marketable. A Mack extreme spinner would be perfect. Throw in some launches that we desperately need and some crazy transitions and ejector airtime and we would have a huge winner in our hands. 

I didn’t add a B&M wing because Thunderbird and GateKeeper are both 3 hours away and I just don’t see us adding a wing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tr0y said:

I’m still holding out on green Intamin track. :D

Don’t get me wrong I would really like an Intamin as well but I didn’t add it to the list because everything on here is likely but with the current relationship between CF and Intamin I don’t see one as a likely option sadly.

• Like 1

My vote is for a new Vekoma though a mack extreme spinner would be pretty awesome as well. I have said for years the plot screams dive coaster however, Cedar Point has one already so isn't it about time we get something they don't already have? I wouldn't be crying about an RMC but I feel like if they wanted an RMC they should have built one instead of Mystic Timbers (feel free to disagree). Whatever they decide to build, I would like to see it have a 48" height requirement seeing as it's replacing Vortex which did. I also think it's kinda sad that kids have to wait until they are 52" to ride a looping coaster at KI now. That's probably 2 more years for any kids like me who grows 2 inches a year (I don't think I've grown since 2018 though so if any coaster ever have a height requirement of 69" I will never get to ride) 

• Like 3

I’m gonna break each option down then say what I voted for:

• Vekoma Launch- we did start working with Vekoma again so it’s possible that KI would be interested in some of their bigger products. CP did this with Zamperla afterall.
  • Mack Extreme Spinner- this would be something truly unique to KI and would keep the park competitive with Herschend (not sure Dollywood would add an extreme spinner if we got one). The only downside is that spinners aren’t for everyone.
  • B&M Surf- this is what I personally want to replace Invertigo and Congo Falls given their close proximity to King Cobra (the park’s original standup.) While I wouldn’t mind seeing a Surf replace Vortex, I feel like replacing one replace Invertigo and Congo would kill 3 birds with one stone.
  • Zamperla multi launch- this, like Vekoma, is a possibility considering they’ve already done two coaster projects for the chain already. I’d think CF would want us to trial Vekoma since CP is trialing Zamperla.
  • Mack multi launch- I hear that Copperhead Strike underperformed at Carowinds. Of all the launched coasters on this list, the traditional Mack multi launch seems somewhat inferior by comparison.
  • B&M dive- arguably the safest option on this list. CF has bought 3 of them in the past 8 years with them being GP pleasers.
  • Ground up rmc- arguably not the safest option on this list. CF worked with RMC on 3 projects in one season and from rumors circulating in the community, the relationship hasn’t been great. Personally I think a ground up RMC would upset the balance of ridership at this current time but that’s just me.

In terms of what should be the park’s next coaster- I think a high capacity Vekoma multi launch would be great. With how KI fits in the CF chain however, I know that they don’t like to take risks so it wouldn’t surprise me if we got something from Mack or B&M.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, johnjniehaus said:

My vote is for a new Vekoma though a mack extreme spinner would be pretty awesome as well. I have said for years the plot screams dive coaster however, Cedar Point has one already so isn't it about time we get something they don't already have? I wouldn't be crying about an RMC but I feel like if they wanted an RMC they should have built one instead of Mystic Timbers (feel free to disagree). Whatever they decide to build, I would like to see it have a 48" height requirement seeing as it's replacing Vortex which did. I also think it's kinda sad that kids have to wait until they are 52" to ride a looping coaster at KI now. That's probably 2 more years for any kids like me who grows 2 inches a year (I don't think I've grown since 2018 though so if any coaster ever have a height requirement of 69" I will never get to ride) 

I think either one would be exactly what we need. Time Traveler and Ride To Happiness have a 51 inch height requirement. 51 Inches would be the lowest on an inverting coaster in the park. If we weren’t getting SSBR then I think the next coaster would have to have a 48 inch height requirement but with that addition I don’t think it matters as much.

2 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

I’m gonna break each option down then say what I voted for:

• Vekoma Launch- we did start working with Vekoma again so it’s possible that KI would be interested in some of their bigger products. CP did this with Zamperla afterall.
  • Mack Extreme Spinner- this would be something truly unique to KI and would keep the park competitive with Herschend (not sure Dollywood would add an extreme spinner if we got one). The only downside is that spinners aren’t for everyone.
  • B&M Surf- this is what I personally want to replace Invertigo and Congo Falls given their close proximity to King Cobra (the park’s original standup.) While I wouldn’t mind seeing a Surf replace Vortex, I feel like replacing one replace Invertigo and Congo would kill 3 birds with one stone.
  • Zamperla multi launch- this, like Vekoma, is a possibility considering they’ve already done two coaster projects for the chain already. I’d think CF would want us to trial Vekoma since CP is trialing Zamperla.
  • Mack multi launch- I hear that Copperhead Strike underperformed at Carowinds. Of all the launched coasters on this list, the traditional Mack multi launch seems somewhat inferior by comparison.
  • B&M dive- arguably the safest option on this list. CF has bought 3 of them in the past 8 years with them being GP pleasers.
  • Ground up rmc- arguably not the safest option on this list. CF worked with RMC on 3 projects in one season and from rumors circulating in the community, the relationship hasn’t been great. Personally I think a ground up RMC would upset the balance of ridership at this current time but that’s just me.

In terms of what should be the park’s next coaster- I think a high capacity Vekoma multi launch would be great. With how KI fits in the CF chain however, I know that they don’t like to take risks so it wouldn’t surprise me if we got something from Mack or B&M.

Thank you for sharing! I would like a B&M surf themed to King Cobra as well somewhere down the line just not as the next coaster with 3 out of the last 4 additions coming from B&M. I think the free spin on RTH is too much for the GP and I have heard that it never has a line that it’s too extreme for them. I think the control spin makes it just right. I have ridden Time Traveler and I don’t do spinning rides well but the controlled spin is not at all nauseating. 

• Like 1

I'd like to give my personal two cents on several options.

• Mack Extreme Spinner: This is what I'd personally like to see as Kings Island's next coaster, as it would give us an unique coaster not found anywhere else in the area and could also give us a potential elite coaster that doesn't overlap with anything currently at Cedar Point. The negatives I could personally see would be with capacity (I think the capacity would be okay, just not as good as something like a B&M) and the spinning being too much for the general public if it wasn't controlled.
  • Mack Multi Launch: I could see thing being a safer alternative to the Extreme Spinner, though given the high price tag, I could see Kings Island opting to go with another manufacturer like Vekoma or Zamperla if they wanted a standard multi-launch.
  • Vekoma Multi Launch or Tilt: If Kings Island strengthens their relationship with Vekoma after the installation of SSBR, I could see this being a feasible option. Personally I would like to see a tilt as it would give us a coaster that holds over the first drop while also being unique enough to stand out from Valravn. Given that the new-gen Tilt has yet to be fully constructed and is still in the experimental phase, I could see Kings Island playing it safe and getting a standard multi launch instead.
  • Zamperla Multi Launch: If Cedar Fair really wants to strengthen their relationship with Zamperla, I could see this being an option, though not as likely as Vekoma. It is worth noting that Top Thrill 2 is going to be in the same state, so that may lessen the chances of one going here.
  • B&M Dive: I personally think this is the safest option and would probably be the best-looking coaster visually to go in The Vortex plot. Although Valravn is in the same state, I don't think that's enough of a detractor for Kings Island not to get one. These types of coasters are extremely popular with the general public.
  • B&M Wing: I don't think this would be as likely as a Dive, mainly because of how many B&M Wing Coasters already exist within the general vicinity of Kings Island (GateKeeper, X Flight, Wild Eagle and Thunderbird). A launched B&M Wing would probably be more likely, but given that two other Cedar Fair parks are rumored to add one, it might be too much if the chain got a third one for Kings Island.
  • B&M Surf: Would be a good option if Kings Island wanted to get a new B&M coaster that Cedar Point doesn't have an answer for. Also going with what @SonofBaconator said, I would much prefer it if a surf coaster ended up in Action Zone over The Vortex plot to pay nod to the former King Cobra. However, I have heard mixed opinions regarding Pipeline at SWO. Although a lot of people seem to really enjoy the coaster, others have complained about how uncomfortable the restraints are. I don't think the restraitnts are much of a detractor since it seems to be a vocal minority, though it is worth bringing up.
  • B&M Flyer: Again, another option Kings Island could go with if they wanted a B&M model Cedar Point doesn't have. However, I have heard this model has more maintenance issues than other B&M models and that could be the reason why Cedar Fair never built one. Probably the least likely B&M option I have listed.
  • Gerstlauer Infinity: I don't think this is very likely due to capacity and also because of supposed issues that have been plaguing Hangime at Knott's. If Kings Island wanted a coaster with a vertical or beyond vertical drop, I imagine the park would just play it safe and get a B&M Dive over a Gerstlauer.
  • RMC or Intamin: Unlikely options considering Cedar Fair's Relationship with both of these companies. Although it is a very small chance, I "could" see an RMC if Kings Island REALLY wanted to build one based on Son of Beast, though this is still unlikely for several reasons. It has been rumored that Cedar Fair has been interested in working with Intamin again after seeing the success of Velocicoaster, though this is still a rumor and I'll have to see it to believe it.
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, WoodVengeance said:

• Mack Extreme Spinner: This is what I'd personally like to see as Kings Island's next coaster, as it would give us an unique coaster not found anywhere else in the area and could also give us a potential elite coaster that doesn't overlap with anything currently at Cedar Point. The negatives I could personally see would be with capacity (I think the capacity would be okay, just not as good as something like a B&M) and the spinning being too much for the general public if it wasn't controlled.
  • Mack Multi Launch: I could see thing being a safer alternative to the Extreme Spinner, though given the high price tag, I could see Kings Island opting to go with another manufacturer like Vekoma or Zamperla if they wanted a standard multi-launch.
  • Vekoma Multi Launch or Tilt: If Kings Island strengthens their relationship with Vekoma after the installation of SSBR, I could see this being a feasible option. Personally I would like to see a tilt as it would give us a coaster that holds over the first drop while also being unique enough to stand out from Valravn. Given that the new-gen Tilt has yet to be fully constructed and is still in the experimental phase, I could see Kings Island playing it safe and getting a standard multi launch instead.
  • Zamperla Multi Launch: If Cedar Fair really wants to strengthen their relationship with Zamperla, I could see this being an option, though not as likely as Vekoma. It is worth noting that Top Thrill 2 is going to be in the same state, so that may lessen the chances of one going here.
  • B&M Dive: I personally think this is the safest option and would probably be the best-looking coaster visually to go in The Vortex plot. Although Valravn is in the same state, I don't think that's enough of a detractor for Kings Island not to get one. These types of coasters are extremely popular with the general public.
  • B&M Wing: I don't think this would be as likely as a Dive, mainly because of how many B&M Wing Coasters already exist within the general vicinity of Kings Island (GateKeeper, X Flight, Wild Eagle and Thunderbird). A launched B&M Wing would probably be more likely, but given that two other Cedar Fair parks are rumored to add one, it might be too much if the chain got a third one for Kings Island.
  • B&M Surf: Would be a good option if Kings Island wanted to get a new B&M coaster that Cedar Point doesn't have an answer for. Also going with what @SonofBaconator said, I would much prefer it if a surf coaster ended up in Action Zone over The Vortex plot to pay nod to the former King Cobra. However, I have heard mixed opinions regarding Pipeline at SWO. Although a lot of people seem to really enjoy the coaster, others have complained about how uncomfortable the restraints are. I don't think the restraitnts are much of a detractor since it seems to be a vocal minority, though it is worth bringing up.
  • B&M Flyer: Again, another option Kings Island could go with if they wanted a B&M model Cedar Point doesn't have. However, I have heard this model has more maintenance issues than other B&M models and that could be the reason why Cedar Fair never built one. Probably the least likely B&M option I have listed.
  • Gerstlauer Infinity: I don't think this is very likely due to capacity and also because of supposed issues that have been plaguing Hangime at Knott's. If Kings Island wanted a coaster with a vertical or beyond vertical drop, I imagine the park would just play it safe and get a B&M Dive over a Gerstlauer.
  • RMC or Intamin: Unlikely options considering Cedar Fair's Relationship with both of these companies. Although it is a very small chance, I "could" see an RMC if Kings Island REALLY wanted to build one based on Son of Beast, though this is still unlikely for several reasons. It has been rumored that Cedar Fair has been interested in working with Intamin again after seeing the success of Velocicoaster, though this is still a rumor and I'll have to see it to believe it.

I don’t think we would receive a B&M wing because GateKeeper is 3 hours away. Plus if KI wanted to do a launch, Thunderbird is just over 2 hours away as well so I don’t see that as a likely option.

I don’t think capacity would be a huge issue if we got 3 trains like Time Traveler. Time Traveler has an hourly capacity of 1,100 riders with 3 trains on the track. If we got a ride similar to RTH then it would be a problem with only 550 riders per hour.

If we got a Dive I’d really like to see a narrow track dive coaster. Or at least one without a mid course break run. It really hurts the pacing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WoodVengeance said:

Hope it's not a Surf Coaster. Rode the one at SeaWorld and wasn't impressed at all. A flying coaster similar to the one at Universal Studios Japan would look great in front of park and would be amazing, IMO. But I doubt Cedar Fair would ever allow KI to have something that good.

On 10/1/2023 at 10:51 AM, SonofBaconator said:

New Vekomas are actually like B&M’s in terms of reliability. They really don’t have much downtime at all and are very smooth. I think part of the reason why downtime is so low is because all the programming for their rides is done in-house, so there is likely more collaboration between the designers of the ride and the programmers.

The only drawback to new Vekoma coasters is that they generally lack the intensity and “punchiness” of Intamins. While Lech Coaster is an exception, practically all their other rides are on the more graceful side even if their POVs seem to indicate otherwise. Abyssus at Energylandia, for example, is kind of in the tame side. Mack launch coasters are the same way. I don’t think there is a launch coaster from Vekoma or Mack (besides Mack Extreme Soinners) that enthusiasts would generally rank above a ride like Maverick, which is what a new launch coaster at Kings Island would be compared to. But a reliable, smooth, and crowd-pleasing launch coaster may be exactly what Kings Island wants. I honestly wouldn’t mind it either, especially if the layout is long and creative, but I would take an Intamin multi-launch or a Mack Extreme Spinner over a Vekoma any day. Imagine how cool a Mack Extreme Spinner would look from the Coney Mall midway. It would honestly probably look cooler than Vortex, and that is saying a lot.

Also, with a new B&M Launched Wing Coaster basically confirmed for Kings Dominion in 2025, in addition to Canada’s Wonderland’s likely new 2025 coaster, I am thinking 2026 is Kings Island’s year, which means planning will probably start next year. If this is the case, Kings Island is definitely going to keep a close eye on Snoopy’s Soapbox Racers’ performance next season.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Also, with a new B&M Launched Wing Coaster basically confirmed for Kings Dominion in 2025, in addition to Canada’s Wonderland’s likely new 2025 coaster, I am thinking 2026 is Kings Island’s year, which means planning will probably start next year. If this is the case, Kings Island is definitely going to keep a close eye on Snoopy’s Soapbox Racers’ performance next season.

That's what I was thinking too, though we also have to factor in Carowinds as well since that park is also due for a new coaster. It seems evident that 2025 will likely include two new coasters for both Kings Dominion and Canada's Wonderland, and I do think it's possible that 2026 could also introduce two new coasters for both Carowinds and Kings Island if Cedar Fair really wanted to. However, if Cedar Fair wanted to limit their budget for 2026 and/or focus their attention on another park, I could see 2026 being strictly for Carowinds and maybe another park besides that and then 2027 for Kings Island. I'd like to be proven wrong on this, though.

• Like 2

2026 is also rumored to be Valleyfair for their 50th anniversary. I could see 2026 being KI and Valleyfair. With Carowinds I think it depends on what they go with for 2025 which is rumored to be a water ride per recent surveys. My hope is they go with a Mack powersplash as it would knock out 2 birds with one stone: A) a new coaster and B ) a new water ride in the dry park. It also would give the park another launch coaster. I also wouldn't rule out on Carowinds getting a family coaster in their Camp Snoopy ie Snoopy's Soapbox Racers or Snoopy's Racing Railway or even something different than those 2.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

I think you can predict who’s getting what based off of geographical location. KI and CP aren’t going to get big projects the game season, same with CP/CWL, CWS/ KD, KD/ DP, or KBF/CGA

Didn't Carowinds and KD get the Intimidator coasters in the same year? Also, KI is getting SSBRs while CP is getting TT2 the same year. Ik those are different sized projects, they're both still fairly big marketable additions. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

KI is getting SSBRs while CP is getting TT2 the same year. Ik those are different sized projects, they're both still fairly big marketable additions. 

They're marketable for different audiences.

On one hand you have TT2 for the thrill seekers, while on the other you have SSBR that's for families.

1 hour ago, WoodVengeance said:

That's what I was thinking too, though we also have to factor in Carowinds as well since that park is also due for a new coaster. It seems evident that 2025 will likely include two new coasters for both Kings Dominion and Canada's Wonderland, and I do think it's possible that 2026 could also introduce two new coasters for both Carowinds and Kings Island if Cedar Fair really wanted to. However, if Cedar Fair wanted to limit their budget for 2026 and/or focus their attention on another park, I could see 2026 being strictly for Carowinds and maybe another park besides that and then 2027 for Kings Island. I'd like to be proven wrong on this, though.

I actually think Carowinds will get a mid-sized addition in 2025 as well that will tide them over for a couple more years like with Snoopy’s Soapbox Racers at Kings Island. After all, they did send out a survey around the same time as Canada’s Wonderland about a potential new water ride. If planning for that started this year, there is a good chance it is for a 2025 addition. Also, Carowinds seems to be getting nothing for 2024, so a decent 2025 addition makes sense following a complete off-year even if Canada’s Wonderland and Kings Dominion are getting something the same year. After all, Cedar Point and Dorney Park are getting big new coasters for next year, but Cedar Fair is also investing in a decent-sized family coaster in Snoopy’s Soapbox Racers. We also have to remember that Aeronautica Landing was a big investment for this season (bigger than Adventure Port), and Cedar Fair cannot be happy with the return of investment considering the poor performance Carowinds has had this year.

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

2026 is also rumored to be Valleyfair for their 50th anniversary. I could see 2026 being KI and Valleyfair. With Carowinds I think it depends on what they go with for 2025 which is rumored to be a water ride per recent surveys. My hope is they go with a Mack powersplash as it would knock out 2 birds with one stone: A) a new coaster and B ) a new water ride in the dry park. It also would give the park another launch coaster. I also wouldn't rule out on Carowinds getting a family coaster in their Camp Snoopy ie Snoopy's Soapbox Racers or Snoopy's Racing Railway or even something different than those 2.

The problem with a Mack powersplash is the new Intamin surf is going to OG not too far away and is a very similar ride experience. I think Carowinds could benefit from a Mack water coaster instead.

• Like 2

Wanted to mention something here. Cedar Fair has stated that they want to add unique attractions to their parks to draw in new guests that don’t come currently. I think a Mack extreme spinner would fit that criteria perfectly. I worry that adding a plain launch coaster may not bring in the guests that they want. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Orion742 said:

Wanted to mention something here. Cedar Fair has stated that they want to add unique attractions to their parks to draw in new guests that don’t come currently. I think a Mack extreme spinner would fit that criteria perfectly. I worry that adding a plain launch coaster may not bring in the guests that they want. 

I hope so. I could also see a Vekoma flyer like F.L.Y. at Phantasialand fitting that criteria too.

• Like 2

I am of the Vekoma Launch/Ground up RMC camp. I think the former is more likely than the latter, but those are my feelings on the matter. The Vekoma launch feels more likely for reasons stated above as it could be part of a package deal in place that we are unaware of OR the new family boomerang could possibly be a tester for them to see how that relationship could go with a larger more complex product. In a dream world I would love to see a ground up RMC, but I know the reality is quite slim to none. 

I've yet to ride a Mack Extreme Spinner, and I would like to try one out, but for myself I am not much on spinning due to my motion sickness. I can combat it to a comfortable degree with Sea Bands, but anything that spins too much will override the effectiveness of those. I still, however would like to try Time Traveler just to see, but honestly my vote just isn't there for one of these rides personally. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

I am of the Vekoma Launch/Ground up RMC camp. I think the former is more likely than the latter, but those are my feelings on the matter. The Vekoma launch feels more likely for reasons stated above as it could be part of a package deal in place that we are unaware of OR the new family boomerang could possibly be a tester for them to see how that relationship could go with a larger more complex product. In a dream world I would love to see a ground up RMC, but I know the reality is quite slim to none. 

I've yet to ride a Mack Extreme Spinner, and I would like to try one out, but for myself I am not much on spinning due to my motion sickness. I can combat it to a comfortable degree with Sea Bands, but anything that spins too much will override the effectiveness of those. I still, however would like to try Time Traveler just to see, but honestly my vote just isn't there for one of these rides personally. 

I think after a few cycles on it, you would change your vote. The ride experience is different every single cycle and very rerideable.

• Like 5

I recently thought of this and I thought I would share it. 

I think that CF doesn’t want to top one of their flagship attractions at another park. This can be seen with the addition of Orion that it didn’t top Fury and for some Millenium. That’s why I think KI’s next addition is going to be very unique. CF has been taking a bit of a different route these past few years. Think about how unique the roller coasters they have been adding recently. It all started with Tumbili, the only S&S free spin in the chain. Then Zambezi, the first ground up titan track roller coaster from GCI. Then a spinning wild mouse for CP. Now next year we have the worlds first strata coaster with a spike. A perfectly placed dive coaster with really unique and weird elements. Then we are getting the first family Vekoma boomerang in the US if we open ours up first. My point is CF is looking for unique attractions to bring guests from really far away to experience their new attractions. So that’s why after some thought I think there really is only 3 options that would be smash hits and drive up attendance. 2 that if done right could be the best in the park. 

1. A B&M surf coaster. While this wouldn’t be the one I would chose this would be the best option from B&M and there really isn’t anything like this near KI.

2. Mack extreme spinner. I think this would be the best option in my opinion. I think it would need the magnet to control the spinning as RTH is too much for the average guest.

3. Vekoma flyer. I think this could be an interesting choice. It could pay homage to Firehawk. There isn’t anything anywhere near like a Vekoma flyer. This would be the most unique by far but it easily could become the best ride at KI.

Let me know your thoughts on what I stated above.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Orion742 said:

3. Vekoma flyer. I think this could be an interesting choice. It could pay homage to Firehawk. There isn’t anything anywhere near like a Vekoma flyer. This would be the most unique by far but it easily could become the best ride at KI.

Let me know your thoughts on what I stated above.

"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me "

Since the debacle that Cedar Fair has had with RMC, they have become very conservative with large investments, going with what they know.  (TT2 is an outlier).

I think they would want a more proven flyer from vekoma. Fly looks really good, but are there more of these in existence?  

If they wanted a flyer, I think they would go with B&M because the reliability.  But even they are tricky and require more staff to operate. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BeeastFarmer said:

"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me "

Since the debacle that Cedar Fair has had with RMC, they have become very conservative with large investments, going with what they know.  (TT2 is an outlier).

I think they would want a more proven flyer from vekoma. Fly looks really good, but are there more of these in existence?  

If they wanted a flyer, I think they would go with B&M because the reliability.  But even they are tricky and require more staff to operate. 

I thought about a B&M flyer but they are maintenance nightmares having so many components. And CF didn’t purchase one back when they were popular so I really don’t see it happening. Vekoma offers a similar reliability and I just think they would do a flyer way better. I hear that even Vekoma flyers have airtime.

• Like 4

A new Vekoma flyer would be insane. As I've stated before, having something like that screaming through the woods could be a really insane experience especially at night. And seeing as there are no current new-gen Vekoma flyers state side, that could be a really unique and thrilling addition. 

@IndyGuy4KI I hope to experience Time Traveler soon as I would like to see for myself how I would handle it. I'm not of the knocking it before I try it, 

• Like 4

Something creative with good theming and memorable elements. Please no taller, faster, or a design that 100 other parks have.  KI would never get something themed like a Hagrid's, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Velocicoaster but not all "themed" coasters reside in Florida or are installed by entertainment conglomerates.  Phantasialand in Germany has a Vekoma named Taron that would be incredible.  Even Time Traveler at Silver Dollar City is well-themed with a changing experience. 

Just skip the taller/faster mantra that seems to pervade the Cedar Fair checklist.

• Like 5